Deranked in the middle of the season

by toxicflower1995

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Deranked in the middle of the season

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello, I just got off a live chat with an EA rep and I explained to them that on august 23rd I ranked Gold 4. Season 6 came out August 16th and therefor ranks were reset. I was off for about a month and come to find out today I was deranked to Bronze 2. I have provided proof in the photos with the same gamer tag as well as the rank on the bottom left with dates. August 23rd showing Gold 4 and October 11th showing Bronze 2. The EA rep has told me they have no proof or that there hasn’t been any other reports showing ranks lost. Someone please tell me if this has happened to you too! 

Message 1 of 2 (191 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Deranked in the middle of the season

Community Manager

Hey @toxicflower1995

The Season 6 ranked split just happened on the 29th of September. That would be why your rank was reset when you logged in recently. You can continue ranking up until the end of Season 6. Once the season ends you'll receive the rewards for the highest rank you achieved in either split. If you rank up past Gold 4 you would get the rewards for the higher rank. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (159 Views)

All Replies

Re: Deranked in the middle of the season

Community Manager

Hey @toxicflower1995

The Season 6 ranked split just happened on the 29th of September. That would be why your rank was reset when you logged in recently. You can continue ranking up until the end of Season 6. Once the season ends you'll receive the rewards for the highest rank you achieved in either split. If you rank up past Gold 4 you would get the rewards for the higher rank. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (160 Views)