Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Demand my win and match

by sarilacicubuklu

Original Post

Highlighted

Demand my win and match

★★★★★ Novice

When kick-off, connection was interrupted and number of remain matches have been decreased by 1. After this, I started next match and I led 1-0. After my goal, my players started to move automatically. I couldn't manage my players. Therefore my opponent managed 2 goals because I couldn't play. For this reason, I quit game and my remain matches have been decreased. I'm bored, I don't pay for this. I demand that adding 1 win and 1 game to my FUT account. 

Message 1 of 5 (255 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

I read many same messages. Many people have same problem but nobody respond to us. We lost games due to your servers and we can't play remain matches. Why don't you respond? I think that admins will accuse our internet connection after FUT champions finish. 

Message 2 of 5 (225 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

I lost another game due to EA server's connection problem when I was leading 3-1 at 60.minutes.

Total:

I won 12 of 26 games and remain 1 game. 

When I was leading in 2 games, I lost due to EA server's connection problem that many people faced it this weekend.

Also, I lost 1 game when kick-off due to EA server's connection problem.

I demand that my 2 winning games will be added to my records to achieve next level, that's fair. Otherwise, I think that EA takes our money and it ridicules with me. 

Message 3 of 5 (163 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

I played my last game, current situation as below.

I won 13 of 27 games. (You can see it in attached picture.)

When I was leading in 2 games, I lost due to EA server's connection problem that many people faced it this weekend.

Also, I lost 1 game when kick-off due to EA server's connection problem.

I demand that my 2 winning games will be added to my records to achieve next level, that's fair. If you can't change records, you can add to my rewards as compensation. Otherwise, I think that EA takes our money and it ridicules with me. 

Message 4 of 5 (143 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

I demand compensation for my rights. 

Message 5 of 5 (82 Views)
Twitter Stream