Delited account

by Timuerunt

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Delited account

★★★ Newbie

Help! I deleted my account in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes.  How do I get it back?

And yes. It was stupid... my account is in the picture..

Message 1 of 8 (1,003 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Delited account

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

The awesome support on EA helpt me getting my account back! 

But no. Not the app. The account. I tried too link a second account to my iPad. Doing so it overwrought the account linked to game center and deleted that account on my iPhone. 

But thanks to Logan att the EA support the problem is solvedStandard smile

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (930 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

sorry but when you delete something, it gone forever.

but maybe you can be lucky, if you ask support.

https://help.ea.com/en/

or if you are on Twitter.
https://twitter.com/EAHelp.

or if you are on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub

if you need help, for Contact support.

How to contact EA Help for support

Message 2 of 8 (984 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Timuerunt,

When you say 'delete', did you just delete the app? Walk me through what steps you took. It might still be recoverable for you depending.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 8 (934 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

The awesome support on EA helpt me getting my account back! 

But no. Not the app. The account. I tried too link a second account to my iPad. Doing so it overwrought the account linked to game center and deleted that account on my iPhone. 

But thanks to Logan att the EA support the problem is solvedStandard smile

Message 4 of 8 (931 Views)

Community Manager
Ahh that's great to hear. I'm glad you could get sorted in the end @Timuerunt. Thanks for looping back in and letting us know how you got on.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 8 (921 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Lanna deliteall
Message 6 of 8 (531 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@meekpeak cansule all games
Message 7 of 8 (531 Views)

★★★ Newbie

all games