Re: Deleting Google Play Account (SWGOH) to Link different one

by DarkBanishing

Original Post

Deleting Google Play Account (SWGOH) to Link different one

★ Novice

So, I have a lvl 58 googleplay linked account I no longer use, because after coming back from quitting I was too far behind in arena, and I just started a new account and hyperdrived. I now have a lvl 85 account linked with facebook. Is there a way to delete or remove the lvl 58 account I am not using, and link the lvl 85 account I have been playing for months (and spending on) to google play?

Message 1 of 5 (1,807 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello there @OmnionMagnari 

There are two possibilities I know of:

1. Create a second google account and run two accounts on your android device and link the game to your second account
  2. Second option is to ask help from customer support. Here is a link on how to contact customer support. They might be able to relink your new game account to your existing google account through google play.

I hope this helps you in solving your problem

Message 2 of 5 (1,713 Views)

★ Novice

in game support was useless. Despite me messaging them from the account I wanted unlinked/deleted and being clear on what I wanted using ally codes and player codes. They did not understand what I wanted to do until I explained it like 5 times, then told me they could not help me. Personally I think that is in correct...I can wipe google play information and achievements from swgoh on my end just fine...I just need EA to delete my old account. 

Message 3 of 5 (1,703 Views)

★ Novice

So I can relink it to this one

Message 4 of 5 (1,702 Views)

@OmnionMagnari, what about my first option? It's very EZ to switch between two google accounts on one device nowadays. You don't need any external party for that btw, it's easy manageable by yourself at all times.

Message 5 of 5 (1,683 Views)