Deleted item by accident

by Batmanjoker1010

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Deleted item by accident

★★★★★ Newbie

I was playing Starwars the old repiblic and I had just bought a speeder but I think I clicked something wrong and now I can't get my speeder or find it anywhere. Since I am a free player I can't create a help ticket. Has anyone else had to deal with something like this? Please help because I spent 200,000 credits on it and now I have no money and no speeder. 

Message 1 of 4 (519 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Deleted item by accident

Hero

@Batmanjoker1010 

If you open your abilities window by pressing P and then go to the mounts tab in the left, do you see it listed in your list of mounts?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (485 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Batmanjoker1010 

If you open your abilities window by pressing P and then go to the mounts tab in the left, do you see it listed in your list of mounts?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 2 of 4 (486 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

That worked thanks! I didn't know you could do that haha. 

Message 3 of 4 (440 Views)

Hero

@Batmanjoker1010 

Your welcome.  Yeah mounts are like abilities so once you use the mount it's an ability you can just out in your quickbar.

– Yoda

Message 4 of 4 (412 Views)