Re: Deleted account

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Deleted account

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Edited by CM - Threads Merged

I have played lvl 85 game center (ios) fb account on iphone. 

Then i try help my friend to farm his char for few days on my second ios device (ipad) and when i enter his account i deleted my main account?? 

Now i don”t have my main account anymore ally code 265-481-457 which i played 1.5 years and invest real money. 

When try to reach EA help, there is no option that they call me on my mobile because my country is not on the list and i live in Europe - Slovenia. So the support team from EA can not call me back!???? 

Also i have call EA help and lose 20minutes on phone when they try to connect me to right support. I lost like 5€ for the 20minute call to EA Help UK. 

Any Help i can get my account back???? 

Thnx

Message 2 of 16 (1,699 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Star wars galaxy of heroes

Community Manager (retired)
@ergoslo Hey, it looks like you are dealing with an issue of "Lost Guest Account". Unfortunately, there is no other way around this other than contact our Customer Support team via a live channel (chat or phone).

To get this issue sorted as soon as possible please be prepared with the following when creating a new Help ticket from in game:
1. Have your lost account Ally Code at hand.
2. On your current device, create a new SWGoH account and connect it to Game Center. This new account will be used to recover the lost one. Recovering the lost account will erase the newly created one.
3. Write down the Ally Code for the lost account and the newly created one.
4. Proof of purchase for any real money purchases you made on the lost account (the support agent will guide you through this process).

Please note you will have to talk to someone from Customer Support to get this sorted. This can be done via chat or phone.

Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 14 of 16 (2,280 Views)

All Replies

Star wars galaxy of heroes

★★ Novice

Deleted account. Can not get help from EA been 20 minutes on call spent 5€ on mobile and still no help.. 

can some one please help me get my account lvl 85 back?

i have been playing 1.5 years 

Message 1 of 16 (1,793 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @ergoslo. It may be worth setting up a chat contact to discuss this with one of our live advisers.

Can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

If it does not work then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 16 (1,672 Views)

★★ Novice

I call on that number and my mobile ISP provider cut me off 11€ for 20minutes call (which i was waiting to answer, first some guy answer and he say i will trasnfer your call to support and then i waited 16minutes more and nobody answer it!). So i will not call anymore from my mobile to avoid another additional costs. If you van get me an direct call tru skype or something more cheap. 

As i say you can not set up to choose my country on EA Help and i Live in EU Slovenija. 

Cheers

Message 4 of 16 (1,667 Views)

★★ Novice
Can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:
Click on your product Origin
Then select 'PC
Manage my Account'
Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat

The problem is you can’t choose to receive call back because my +386 country is not in list of EA help site so there is no option that can call me back
Message 5 of 16 (1,664 Views)

Community Manager

Hey  @ergoslo the reason I suggested the steps I did above is to try and cut down on the cost. If you are calling directly from your own phone then the cost can be expensive. 

The best thing to do is usse a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 16 (1,641 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @ergoslo, can you elaborate on that a bit? How was the account deleted? From the app on your device or from the Game Center/Google Play store? Also could you confirm if you had a guest account or had linked your account to Game Center/Google Play?

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 7 of 16 (1,769 Views)

★★ Novice
Hello

Thank you for your help, i had game center (ios) account and i was logged with facebook. I have played the game on my iphone (ios) my main character and i wanted to help my guild friend farm his character for a few days during the holidays, and i was trying to log (friend account) on my second (ios) device ipad. So i think i deleted my main account from ipad and thought i can play both accounts 1.) my main account from iphone 2.) my friend account on ipad. But instead i somehow menage to delete my main account with friends account. So when i start my iphone game it is also my friends account on iphone & ipad now. Now i want to try play my main account and i can’t find it anymore. I think now my facebook is linked with friends character account.

I hope you understand this mess thank you
Message 8 of 16 (1,761 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @ergoslo,

Thanks for getting back to me and expanding on that.Standard smile If you've linked your account to iOS, you should be able to sign out of your friends account in the settings and gamecenter, and sign back in with your own details. Once you sign in with your details you will need to restart the game and device to allow the change of account to be recognised.

Could you give that a go and let me know if it's helped?
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 9 of 16 (1,740 Views)

★★ Novice

Lanna thank you for your kind help Standard smile

i have not signed to my ios (game center) with my friends account, i only have my account. 

I have logged too Star wars galaxy of heroes tru my facebook account and have linked my 2 ios (ipad+iphone) with my main account.

then i wanted to help farm just for few days my friends account on my second ios device (ipad) so in order to play i had to unilnk my main account from facebook and i did that and logged on to my friends account and when i look on my first ios device (iphone) it linked also friends account on that device. 

So that is how i lost my main account.

and i try to unlink from facebook again but could not find my main account anymore??? Only friends account was linked to my facebook + game account!! 

Now i want my main account back wich i play 1.5 years and invest my real money in it.

my main account name is D34TH ally code 

also i have attached 3 pictures for you to check.

thank you again for your time and help

maybe you can send my case to your game support devs or some one who can get my account back.

thank you

Message 10 of 16 (1,732 Views)