Delete

by mutilatedfurby

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Delete

★★★ Newbie

This account is autoconnecting to my twitch gaming everytime I try to get loot for apex which my ps4 is connected to a DIFFERENT ea account. 

I tried talking to someone via the chat feature and it glitched mid chat and wouldn't let me type or send anything. I had to close it mid chat and now I don't even have the option to live chat again? I just need this sorted so I can get my loot. 

I need this specific account deleted so it won't autoconnect any longer and I can use my other EA account which I can log into fine but it won't connect. 

I am so frustrated and no one is helping, please. 

All I want is this account deleted so it won't autoconnect. 

Message 1 of 2 (589 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Delete

Community Manager

Hi @mutilatedfurby

I'm afraid that account issues are not something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. I can only recommend following up with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

You can find more details on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (551 Views)

All Replies

Re: Delete

Community Manager

Hi @mutilatedfurby

I'm afraid that account issues are not something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. I can only recommend following up with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

You can find more details on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (552 Views)