Delay and slow in gameplay

by Omiiin123

Original Post

Delay and slow in gameplay

★★★ Apprentice

Hello
The gameplay is so slow it’s unplayable it’s been like that more than 1 Year for me , the last of fifa21 and now fifa22 , i waited so ling for this problem to fix but it doesn’t, ea don’t care about this , there is a thread with more than 1000 comments but they don’t care , they said is your connection, but there is nothing with connection because it’s happened even in Offline , i don’t understand what this forum is for if don’t help your customers , 

Message 1 of 4 (368 Views)

Re: Delay and slow in gameplay

★ Apprentice
@Omiiin123 quit this game is the only way to solve the problem. They just can't fix it
Message 2 of 4 (314 Views)

Slow gameplay input delay

★★★ Apprentice

can sameobe fix this , i get tired of messaging and asking every day , that’s been more than one year , the game is so slow and the players they don’t responsive, it’s unplayable, don’t please tell me your connection because it’s happened even in offline mode 

Message 3 of 4 (316 Views)

Gameplay slow and delay

★★★ Apprentice

Hello 

i get tired of posting this in here with no response from the ea workers, i just wanna get a final response that if you will fix this or not , i was play fifa since 1016 and i never experienced something like that , it’s start one year ago in fifa21 ps4 then i buy ps5 with fifa22 just to play again , the first month was a smooth and quick gameplay then it changed completely in January it been the same that the issue i had in fifa21 , the issue is that i can’t control my players, i can’t control the defence, all the passes get wrong, there for a huge delay , and unplayable i can feel that , my fingers feel in pain with i try to play , and for me for sure it’s not the connection because it’s happened even in offline mode, with no cable unplugged there was a thread with more than 1000 response, can ea at least say something other than blaming our connection because every other game works fine, and if you don’t knows the issue, that’s mean you are not professional in your job , i hope people speak more about this , and do more threads here 

thank you 

Message 4 of 4 (304 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help