Defensive Assist (LB) doesnt work in H2H

by dreaNN1948

Original Post

Defensive Assist (LB) doesnt work in H2H

★★★ Novice

Hey,

Maybe its the wrong Forum but i cant create an message in Bug Report.

In H2H (vs a friend) the LB key doesnt work, the player just stand still.

We checked this on All Pro and on Pro.

Maybe u got some informations how to fix this issue?

Message 1 of 7 (1,409 Views)

Re: Defensive Assist (LB) doesnt work in H2H

★ Novice
Ya, I have messed up multiple plays in h2h due to this *.
Message 2 of 7 (1,381 Views)

Defensive Assist

★★★ Apprentice

I play on Xbox so it is the lb button. This is not working in Squads or Squads v/s compute matches. This used to work for corners, linebackers and Safeties to assist with keeping them on routes. It also used to assist rb's on screens and such. The button is listed in the manual as being the Def assist, but it does nothing. We are not playing Salary cap mode, so I am not sure why this is restricted. It is usable in challenges but seems to stop working once you manually move the person. Is this just broken and will be fixed or is this something that is intended? I would hope that for a significant change like that, you would tell your customer base. It's not easy manually maneuvering a defender into tight traffic. I have tried asking on your forums and social sites but I can not get an answer. Is this something that is going to be fixed or not? I would like to know before I invest too much time into the game only to find out that squads will be unplayable with 3 people because there is not an assist button.

Message 3 of 7 (1,365 Views)

Defensive Assist Online

★★ Newbie

Is defensive assist online really gone. I know if you play on all madden it was never in but regular online games you can't use it. I feel lost its been a big part of defense for me for at least 5-6 years. Is there a way to turn it on?

Message 4 of 7 (1,295 Views)

Re: Defensive Assist

★★★ Newbie

I can not figure out this problem either. Just bought the game and have found it excruciatingly frustrating. I tried as low as rookie and it didn’t work. I’ve always used defensive assist as a sort of base line for my user in all my coverages and tackling and now my user just simply stands still. Idk what the issue is but I’m glad I’m not the only one affected. Any word on if this is a glitch or just something they’ve taken out of the game? I hope not 

Message 5 of 7 (1,236 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I too feel lost without this feature.

Message 6 of 7 (1,200 Views)

★★ Novice

Ea still doesn’t answer, they still don’t fix the problems.  They chose the wrong engine, looks like *.  Still glitches galore.  Only people that like this game are the people that just throw the ball up and talk *.

Message 7 of 7 (1,080 Views)