Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Day 1 Patch: Unresolved Bug - Mission "Bad Deal"

by iluminatethesky

Original Post

Day 1 Patch: Unresolved Bug - Mission "Bad Deal"

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

The mission Bad Deal >> Locate the Outlaw Auction is listed as resolved in your Day 1 Patch notes. However, I've just run this mission and have encountered the same problem, where no additional waves of hostiles spawn. This prevents advancement of the mission parameters.

I'm about to re-launch the mission to see if the issue is repeatable. I'll post results afterwards. Regardless, if the issue is still occurring, I would suggest that further investigation is needed.

Edit: Second time through the hostile dropped the 'Lancer link, allowing us to move forward.

Message 1 of 4 (58 Views)

★★ Guide

Its not Day 1 yet  - 22nd Feb is launch day a.k.a Day 1

Standard smile

I don't know why they don't release the patch now before 'Day 1' so we can find the bugs that come with it before launch.. 

:/

Message 2 of 4 (49 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Amen to that

Message 3 of 4 (42 Views)
Highlighted

Hey @RDP_Krayden

Glad to hear you were able to advance through this Mission.

Also, the Day One Patch should be available on February 22nd, when the game officially releases Worldwide for everyone.

Hope you're enjoying the game so far! Standard smile

- iluminate

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA
Message 4 of 4 (32 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help