Data not saved

by nevica

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Data not saved

★ Apprentice

Hello,

I am playing BF1 but I am finding that when I earn medals in a game the data is not saved. I come back in 24 hours and find I am back to square 1 in having to earn the medal again.

Message 4 of 20 (1,849 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Experience reset after leaving each game

★ Apprentice

Hello,

Yes, It looks like data cloud and PC Updates work now.

Thank-you

View in thread

Message 18 of 20 (3,000 Views)

All Replies

Bf1 not ranking up

★★★ Newbie

I have unlocked rank (112) 5 times today and it still shows up as rank 111 as i leave the servers and it doesnt change even on Battlelog. Then i join another game, get rank 112, leave the server and im rank 111 again. Dice/Ea fix this 

Message 1 of 20 (1,815 Views)

BF1 Rank not unlocking

★★★ Newbie

I rank up to 112 and leave the server and it puts me back at rank 111. i received rank 112 5 times today and as soon as i leave the sever it shows 111 again. Fix this 

Message 2 of 20 (1,828 Views)

Re: BF1 Rank not unlocking

★★ Guide

@NaturaL_ReMiXx wrote:

I rank up to 112 and leave the server and it puts me back at rank 111. i received rank 112 5 times today and as soon as i leave the sever it shows 111 again. Fix this 

Hello am sorry to hear that. Did you finish the round or do you leave as soon as you are ranked up? Let me know!

Message 3 of 20 (1,810 Views)

Levels/XP not updating Xbox One

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Progress not being saved after going back to the main menu. Levels/XP show after the round but once you quit and go back to the main menu progress has not updated.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Log into to an Oceania Xbox One account and play on that regions servers or take a look at my gamertag and my mates.
What happens when the bug occurs? Progress not being saved after going back to the main menu. Servers crashed yesterday night Oceania region. Bug started after the crash. Now me and 3 of my mates are not leveling. Levels/XP show after the round but once you quit and go back to the main menu progress has not updated. I am stuck on Level 132 and my other mate is stuck on 141 just as an example.
Please select your region Australia
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number N/A Xbox One X
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A Xbox One X

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Progress not being saved after going back to the main menu. Levels/XP show after the round but once you quit and go back to the main menu progress has not updated.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Log into to an Oceania Xbox One account and play on that regions servers or take a look at my gamertag and my mates.
What happens when the bug occurs? Progress not being saved after going back to the main menu. Servers crashed yesterday night Oceania region. Bug started after the crash. Now me and 3 of my mates are not leveling. Levels/XP show after the round but once you quit and go back to the main menu progress has not updated. I am stuck on Level 132 and my other mate is stuck on 141 just as an example.
Please select your region Australia
AMD or Nvidia Model Number N/A Xbox One X
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A Xbox One X

Message 5 of 20 (1,834 Views)

Re: Data not saved

★ Novice
The whole of yesterday play has been lost, I completed 3 out 5 elements towards medal and it has reset. Playing PS4
Message 6 of 20 (1,819 Views)

Experience reset after leaving each game

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I just bought battlefield 1 a few days ago. I played it it for 2 days normally, I reach level 4 but, since yesterday, I have an apparently known problem: My experience is reset each time i'm leaving the game. Here are some screens: 

(Sorry i'm french and my english is not really good. I hope you will understand me and help me.)

Message 7 of 20 (1,806 Views)

Re: Levels/XP not updating Xbox One

Hello @MURDA_BIG

XP's are now broken, they are not counting anything... Just hope that there will be fix update for it because Dev. Team is now fully focused on Battlefield V
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 8 of 20 (1,799 Views)

no progression

★★ Novice

Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Last two days I played 13 hours and got to level 20 and leveled up all my classes to around 3. After I left the server( dice server) my rank reset to 8 today the bug has stopped as of now, but currently, I am at level 9 and I want to know why hasn't my data from yesterday or last two days combined been updated. I want the hours I spent ranking up to be fixed or compensated, please.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? the game devs are only people that can fix I've been through two agents trying to help you can check my ticket number.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't rank up
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Last two days I played 13 hours and got to level 20 and leveled up all my classes to around 3. After I left the server( dice server) my rank reset to 8 today the bug has stopped as of now, but currently, I am at level 9 and I want to know why hasn't my data from yesterday or last two days combined been updated. I want the hours I spent ranking up to be fixed or compensated, please.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? the game devs are only people that can fix I've been through two agents trying to help
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't rank up
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 9 of 20 (1,795 Views)

Re: Experience reset after leaving each game

Community Manager

Hi, @tw3akhtk 

You will have an overall rank and then levels for each class type. The more you play 1 class the more it will level up. When you are leaving games and losing experience, are you leaving mid game or talking about turning off the game and when you return the overall rank is reset?

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 20 (1,782 Views)