Re: Data not saved

by nevica

Original Post

Community Manager

@nevica  @SpeckledJim007 

Has the progress been restored and/or is it still resetting on you?

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 20 (1,348 Views)

★ Novice

Hello, 

Have just checked as I haven't played today. No data has been updated. Have lost data records for a number of games but screenshot 2 rotations as I did well. The games were referenced 1_20190416203735 & 1_20190416193951 these were on Iron Walls operations campaign. 

Thanks 

LJ (Speckled Jim) 

Message 12 of 20 (1,335 Views)

★ Apprentice

Nope, Data is not cloud saving or saving locally on my PC. I spoke by phone with EA help and I was informed that this is an ongoing problem of the past few days with ALL battlefield games!!!!

Despite me hearing this from him EA have not announced this on their forums or on twitter so I find it surprising that they have not done so.

Message 13 of 20 (1,325 Views)

Re: Experience reset after leaving each game

★ Apprentice

To Community Manager EA_Blueberry

No, The problem is EA's. I am finishing a game and then logging off normally. My stats are not being uploaded to the cloud or saved on my computer. 

This appears to the problem with many players as of the last 2 or 3 days since the update.

Please could this be fixed ASAP!!!

Message 14 of 20 (1,310 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

We made an update this morning that should have solved the issue for everyone with missing stats after playing a match. 

Just for reference the states are on our side and will instantly upload as soon as the map is done and not when you restart the game. 

Can you try to play a match and see if you are getting your stats now? Standard smile 

/Atic 
Message 15 of 20 (1,297 Views)

★★ Novice

So just to confirm does this mean my previous stats are gone for good now and that  I have to restart it all or are you saying the stats will upload after I play a game now? 

Message 16 of 20 (1,286 Views)

★★ Novice

My overall rank, my class ranks and stats never progressed beyond level 8 after 14 hours I reached level 20 and level 3 per each class with this new update will I get all that back it is it gone forever? if so is there anyway to somewhat compensate us otherwise it’s a huge waste of time and punishment for a problem that isn’t are fault. Thank you for the quick replies to this topic it’s appreciated. 

Message 17 of 20 (1,276 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hello,

Yes, It looks like data cloud and PC Updates work now.

Thank-you

Message 18 of 20 (3,003 Views)

★★ Novice
So do we get our previous progress back or not I played for 13 hours and I want what I earned
Message 19 of 20 (1,244 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have the same problem. My progress in the game is disappearing and for several hours I have stopped at the same level

Message 20 of 20 (575 Views)