Data center: downloading...504

by TheGameKiller40

Original Post

Data center: downloading...504

★★★ Newbie

I have no idea what this is but I was playing apex and some douchbad decided to do the wraith server breaking glitch and after that my apex has been screwing up I just want to play but it's not letting me please help me with this it keeps coming up with the 504 thing in bottem right corner and after it says retreaving matchmaking server it just come up with check EA servers it's really annoying and it's been happening for a few days now please help if you know how to fix

Message 1 of 6 (3,068 Views)

Re: Data center: downloading...504

Community Manager
Message 2 of 6 (3,011 Views)

★ Novice
@TheGameKiller40 That is the same with me I cannot log on
Message 3 of 6 (2,984 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This did nothing everyone says to do it but it dosent work I'm on xbox by the way I just miss playing apex everyday and buying apex coins for the battlepasss I just want apex back 

Message 4 of 6 (2,954 Views)

Data Center: Downloading...504

★ Novice

Hi

1. I play on Microsoft Xbox One and I live in the UK (my nearest data center is London.
  • Starting some time in late August, I attempted to play apex legends, but in the bottom right corner where it usually shows the data center, ping, and packet loss, it just showed "Data center: Downloading...504". The data center would not download and it wouldn't let me continue into the lobby as a result. I pressed right thumbstick to try to select another data center, but none showed up (it was just a blank screen). I tried quitting the game and reloading it, but this also didn't work. I checked my internet and it was working fine. I then tried turning my Xbox completely off and then on again, but this also made no difference. I then uninstalled apex and reinstalled it. The game worked for a day, then the next day had the same issue. I again tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but this time it made no difference at all. In the few days after that, it worked on some days but not others, until it gave up completely and has now had the downloading...504 issue consistently (every day) for almost two weeks. I also tried going offline then back online on my Xbox, but it still didn't work. This same issue has occurred on multiple accounts on the same Xbox, so I don't think it is an account issue. On Titanfall 2, the data center also would not load and when I pressed X no data centers showed up, so I couldn't play multiplayer. The "504" part wasn't there, but it looked like the same problem. This makes me think that it could be an issue specifically with Respawn games? Does anyone know what else might fix this? Thanks.
  •  
Message 5 of 6 (2,978 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it worked for a few days and now i have error code 504 and error code 0

Message 6 of 6 (2,870 Views)