Data Centers in game is FAKE

by Sp4ceb4lls

Original Post

Re: Data centers is FAKE

★★★★★ Guide

This is the most frustrating game ever made!

Message 11 of 13 (172 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

The game feels horrible like every day worse and worse! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?!!!?!?!!?

Message 12 of 13 (145 Views)

★★ Apprentice

do you know what is annoying as smashing your head untill the blood comes out, it is EA servers. this is not any joke. if EA thinks that we are a punch of wallets walking on earth or if we are a punch of animals you can feed with anything or let them hungry then NO EA is mistaken. what we need from Joe Biden is to make a move against EA harassments. this game has ruined my life and EA has to pay the price. the LAW should charge and punish every company that uses crap servers for their games. these frustrations are not free and this company have to learn how to deal with customers.

enough having millions of developers around the world that barely knows what they are doing. why? because there is no punishment against releasing their crap stuff.... I am a doctor and from professional view: If i made any mistake that harmed my patient it is gonna be hell on me. why companies like EA can annoy us all that much while other sectors like civil engineering and medical care would be punished harshly if they make any small mistake...

Message 13 of 13 (107 Views)