Screenshot (9).png

Screenshot (10).png

Screenshot (11).png

Here is the ping on the servers in data centers 

Screenshot (4).png

And this is the actual game play

Screenshot (6).png

Screenshot (7).png

First game when i connect is always fine hitreg/lag/packetlos ALL FINE.

After that is UNPLAYABLE, i move like i am in mud! 

Message 1 of 13 (1,174 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Data Centers in game is FAKE

★ Apprentice

"EA"'

Have you ever played any other EA games ? Doesnt matter if on PC, xbox or PlayStation.. All EA games (that I've ever played) had the * servers ever (at random times servers would go from working perfect to seem like they crashed from the moon into earth - and not only once or twice a week, more than enough times to annoy the F out of anyone)

Dont know hopw much EA in into things, and honestly I do not care, because i know they dont care. for so many years, multiple game titles, several pc's and consoles - its always been the same story when ever a game had EA on it - anywhere.. 

Thats just how it is, and in who knows how many years, when Im not around on this planet no more, the servers still gonna be trash. They have never shown any signs of trying to improve their trash servers for any game, so I honestly doubt they are going to.. 

Not in all matches, but in some it does, (and when it starts it can go on for long time, until it suddenly stops) the game suddenly becomes extrremely laggy, my char is being tossed around, or sometimes its like moving ind mud, where you basicly move at 10% of normal speed.. game becomes completely unplayable. everytime i ask in game if this happens for teammates also, they say YES. 

Now we have the map rotation, and for me ( no idea about others - never asked) that new flying map, dont remember the name as im writing this message, is without a doubt the most laggy one, i guess its just badly optimized, but it doesnt help when you have that lag ontop of the * servers... 

I should say that when the game runs normally, I play with no lag, and no issues at all, its a blast, always having fun.. Then suddenly out of nothing comes the tiny "Respawn/EA" fairy to bend you over and bum you hard from behind, and it absolutely does. Its so annoying

This issue is not in any other games I play

ONLY APEX.. <-- REMEMBER THIS FOR NEXT PART!

I do not need to change hardware, or do tests.. The issue is 100% something on their end, not mine. (Do i need remind you to remember that bit now?)

Some days the game is fine, no lags, everything is normal, then other days completely broken, its hard to move, it lags at random times.. I do not need to keep explaining.. Hell, this issues is nothing new.. 

Probably all people in the world needs to just stop playing the game for them to actually fix it. as long as many people play they still make money on selling coins n stuff. as long as enough ppl play and their income is satisfying for them they are IN NO RUSH TO FIX ANYTHING FOR YOU - THE USER OF THEIR PRODUCT..

stop using their product and stop paying them money -then I promise the song gonna sounds different.. it will clearly never happen tho..

But hey, the game is free to play... Maybe we should just sit back, relax and open your mouth, look to the stars.....the star, and enjoy the dripping juice from EA/ Respawn's b**hol* - or play something else.. 

Nobody is forcing anyone to play Apex. ( Yes i still play, because its a fantastic game when it works.. WHEN)

Have fun y'all and stay safe

View in thread

Message 8 of 13 (1,050 Views)

All Replies

Re: Data centers is FAKE

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Sp4ceb4lls Its all a sham. I can guarantee no ea rep will see this post.
Message 2 of 13 (1,155 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@McChodeGuy wrote:
@Sp4ceb4llsIts all a sham. I can guarantee no ea rep will see this post.

At this point I m pretty sure they already know how f up this servers are!

Whoever is hosting them needs to GO!

Message 3 of 13 (1,146 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

“It’s not Respawn’s critical advantage to figure out how to run game servers better than our competitors. I want us to focus on how to make the game as fun as we can possibly make it. Multiplay gets that, so they’re always trying to minimize our engineering time, and our designers time, so that we can focus on the game and not on the servers.”
Jon Shiring, Lead Programmer, Respawn

That's so WRONG Jon!!

https://multiplay.com/case-study/apex-legends/

Is this the company that hosts the apex servers?! 

Message 4 of 13 (1,131 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

IS UNPLAYABLE!

Message 5 of 13 (1,083 Views)

★★ Guide

when someone reports lag, the forum moderators come here and ask them to run a router trace or dns trace or whatever cause its literally the ONLY thing they can do.  once they see that they never come back with any assistance cause they can't do anything.

Message 6 of 13 (1,071 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@huyness6 wrote:

when someone reports lag, the forum moderators come here and ask them to run a router trace or dns trace or whatever cause its literally the ONLY thing they can do.  once they see that they never come back with any assistance cause they can't do anything.

We need to stop giving these people our hard working money! enough is enough !!!!!

Message 7 of 13 (1,051 Views)

★ Apprentice

"EA"'

Have you ever played any other EA games ? Doesnt matter if on PC, xbox or PlayStation.. All EA games (that I've ever played) had the * servers ever (at random times servers would go from working perfect to seem like they crashed from the moon into earth - and not only once or twice a week, more than enough times to annoy the F out of anyone)

Dont know hopw much EA in into things, and honestly I do not care, because i know they dont care. for so many years, multiple game titles, several pc's and consoles - its always been the same story when ever a game had EA on it - anywhere.. 

Thats just how it is, and in who knows how many years, when Im not around on this planet no more, the servers still gonna be trash. They have never shown any signs of trying to improve their trash servers for any game, so I honestly doubt they are going to.. 

Not in all matches, but in some it does, (and when it starts it can go on for long time, until it suddenly stops) the game suddenly becomes extrremely laggy, my char is being tossed around, or sometimes its like moving ind mud, where you basicly move at 10% of normal speed.. game becomes completely unplayable. everytime i ask in game if this happens for teammates also, they say YES. 

Now we have the map rotation, and for me ( no idea about others - never asked) that new flying map, dont remember the name as im writing this message, is without a doubt the most laggy one, i guess its just badly optimized, but it doesnt help when you have that lag ontop of the * servers... 

I should say that when the game runs normally, I play with no lag, and no issues at all, its a blast, always having fun.. Then suddenly out of nothing comes the tiny "Respawn/EA" fairy to bend you over and bum you hard from behind, and it absolutely does. Its so annoying

This issue is not in any other games I play

ONLY APEX.. <-- REMEMBER THIS FOR NEXT PART!

I do not need to change hardware, or do tests.. The issue is 100% something on their end, not mine. (Do i need remind you to remember that bit now?)

Some days the game is fine, no lags, everything is normal, then other days completely broken, its hard to move, it lags at random times.. I do not need to keep explaining.. Hell, this issues is nothing new.. 

Probably all people in the world needs to just stop playing the game for them to actually fix it. as long as many people play they still make money on selling coins n stuff. as long as enough ppl play and their income is satisfying for them they are IN NO RUSH TO FIX ANYTHING FOR YOU - THE USER OF THEIR PRODUCT..

stop using their product and stop paying them money -then I promise the song gonna sounds different.. it will clearly never happen tho..

But hey, the game is free to play... Maybe we should just sit back, relax and open your mouth, look to the stars.....the star, and enjoy the dripping juice from EA/ Respawn's b**hol* - or play something else.. 

Nobody is forcing anyone to play Apex. ( Yes i still play, because its a fantastic game when it works.. WHEN)

Have fun y'all and stay safe

Message 8 of 13 (1,051 Views)

★★ Expert

My speculation is that the ping You see is somehow connected to the team-mates that You play with. Sometimes I got strange ping jumps up and down and when one guys D/C it is then stable as never before. Overall the game feels more like playing P2P than on dedicated servers. Maybe it's every some mix of those.

This is my internet tested on DSL Reports I specifically tweaked setting in my router to have all A+, A+, A+. This does not matter in this game as I am getting pings around ~80s for my lowest datacenter ping (Frankfurt) that reports 40ms. So where exactly I am being put? In what country? On what server?

Screenshot:

Screenshot_6.png

Message 9 of 13 (1,048 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

STILL UNPLAYABLE 

Screenshot (13).png

Message 10 of 13 (894 Views)