Data Center info gathering thread.

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Data Center info gathering thread.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi, i have huge packet loss since the legendary hunt update. It feels like 9 of 10 games are unplayable with a huge delay on everything. I live in south germany and i would expect that Frankfurt is the best data center for me as for many other games. Unfortunately ALL servers are bad now. I sometimes end up ingame with a chinese spam bot and if i ask the other dude where he's from, he tells me "CHILE". Whats going on? Two mates i regularly play with, have the same problem of high packet loss or high latency (they have a different ISP).

Checkout the screenshot from the data centers. My connection has no load at this point and various connection tests are all good.

If you know a temporary or final solution, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Data centers packet loss

Message 21 of 68 (1,124 Views)

★ Guide

I am amazed that this an official guide to reach a game option, cheats on consoles used to look like this 

To view your Data center:

Idle on the main title screen for about 1-2 minutes, then open and close the accessibility options menu, and the Data Center option should appear. 

Message 22 of 68 (1,084 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello, I can't see wich server i'm automaticlly assigned to because it's not highlited. And i have a huge packet loss no less than 50% in every single server.

Message 23 of 68 (1,077 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey @EA_David thanks for the thread.

What would you say can be done about the absolute garbage 100% trash p.o.s. servers in this game?

I wouldn't give another cent until my hitreg is over the current 10% accuracy

Message 24 of 68 (1,056 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Best I can get is Stlouis 105 ping  or New York 120 ping im in central Canada. Since legendary hunt start it has been legendary Out of Sync. I get booted from both ps4 and pc. With an out of Sync message every game.

Message 25 of 68 (1,048 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Best ping i get when it dose connect me to a game server in the EU is 180 ping lmao was getting pings in the 40 range before the patch.

Most frustrating thing is they seem to be so slow at fixing this? been weeks. even pug on a bad week was better then this.

Message 26 of 68 (1,014 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Davidim on XBOX, SA region, Sao Paulo but it has been like 2 weeks that i only see NA gamertags and the games is almost unplayable with so much input lag i get, no matter if i choose the right data center it just ignores, maybe no more players in SA??

Message 27 of 68 (1,002 Views)

Horrible packet loss since patch

★★★ Apprentice

this is my life since patch: 

https://gyazo.com/c2770c51374721524500ec72091ae2ba.gif

sometimes it shows 0 but still bad ingame, I assume the packet loss % is just a snapshot and does't adjust every frame.

tried restarting router, port forwarding, did not help.

I'm from germany and have decent internet (100 down, 40 up) and don't have issues in other games that I'm playing.

Message 28 of 68 (768 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Data Centers is like the picture below

Message 29 of 68 (917 Views)

★★ Guide

this option is no longer available the data centres are greyed out now so every games a lagfest

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/c1johh/apex_legends_netcode_changes_battlenonsense/?ut...

Message 30 of 68 (799 Views)