Darth malak

by mikevargolm

Original Post

Darth malak

★★★ Newbie

All walkthroughs are *, i lost so much ground due to this event, and strategies put forrh by ahnaldt101, cubs fan han, and mobile gamer, and still did not unlock malak, check my p2play, if this isnt fixed I'm done

Message 1 of 2 (337 Views)

Re: Darth malak

Hi @mikevargolm and thanks for the report!

Sorry you were struggling with the very difficult Malak event. It was quite challenging, and designed to be very hard. I am not sure what strategies Ahnald, CBH, and MG were recommending. My Alliance had some players who figured out the strategy, and then we started sharing information.

I was able to replay the event several times after beating it, and I fine-tuned my strategy and was able to help several guild mates with lower gear and fewer zetas to successfully unlock Malak.

Unfortunately, since the event isn't currently live, there's nothing more that can be done until Malak returns. When that happens, I recommend reaching out to the community for additional advice if you're still struggling.

Good luck!