Re: Darth Zhorrid Arrives Bug

by richard13gray

Original Post

@Tauntin

As the previous post mentions if you have another PC it should proceed ok, It is one issue never really been able to knuckle down why it affects some computers and not others.

It could be anything from C++ install to a particular driver conflict.

I have seen people travel to quesh , play in window mode and retry the convo and it works but that doesnt help everyone

So i guess you have 2 options, wait for the ticket to get actioned or try another PC, I am aware there is a backlog on the tickets so will need to be patient for them to get to it.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 11 of 15 (638 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi

Thanks for the reply, thing is I do not have another pc. And If it was PC related how come all the other conversations work?

Maybe they should consider changing the mission in game if unable to fix for the last 5 years?

Any Idea how long the ticket will take?

Thanks

Message 12 of 15 (631 Views)

@Tauntin

If you look at the last post by morticusrayzr he managed to get past that cutscene on a different computer.

I have seen some computers have issues with the KOTET cutscenes too and most appear to use intel video cards , unfortunately that appears to be a known issue with the intel video driver as listed in the release notes 

• Intermittent crashes or hangs may occur in Tom Clancy's The Division™ (DX12*), The Guild 3*, and other games.

Swtor appears to be one of the other games in that instance, but i do not know if it is related to the darth zhorrid convo as that is part of the original story and kotet hang appeared after its release.

I think they are running around the 5 - 7 day mark at present with tickets, this is on the long end unfortunately the ideal time is 1 - 3 day point usually.

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 13 of 15 (622 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

It's still an issue in August  of 2019.

Message 14 of 15 (429 Views)

@richard13gray 

The cause of this has been to be computers not meeting the minimum game requirements, in most cases this was found to be those using intel video cards.

Is this the situation for you ?

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 15 of 15 (423 Views)