Re: Darth Zhorrid Arrives Bug

by Belgorad

Original Post

Darth Zhorrid Arrives Bug

★★★ Newbie
I'm playing an imperial agent (hence the quest), and I have to use my ship holoterninal, but that isn't working at all. All I get is a frozen conversation with my character starting at a hologram of Watcher 2. I've tried pressing space bar a lot, logging out and in, resetting the quests, and going to another planet and back. But none of these worked, help.
Message 1 of 15 (4,504 Views)

Hero

Unforutnately this is a known bug with this mission.  You've already tried the suggested fixes to get around this bug.  You would either need to submit an in-game ticket to have them progress you past the bug automatically if your a subscriber, if your not a sub, you'll need to call customer service.  Since it's a class mission they should be able to assist.  You can contact them via the info below:

USA: 1-(855)-345-2186
UK: (0203) 0141 826
Germany: (0221) 8282 9212 (Phone support available from 09.00 CET - 21.00 CET)
France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Phone support available from 09.00 CET - 21.00 CET)

You can also contact them via Skype by calling them and adding:

855-345-2186

Simply set the country to U.S.A and you can call them for free

More information using Skype can be found here:

http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5200

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 15 (4,487 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Why is it that only subs can submit a ticket? It's really infuriating.
I've just leveled my 2nd Imperial Agent JUST to attempt getting past this bug. I STILL COULD NOT. I've been reading other posts that date all the way back to 2013... It's almost been 3 years and this hasn't been fixed..... Please do fix it.
Message 3 of 15 (4,475 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was able to get past this by accepting and completing the first starship quest.  After I turned that in, the holoterminal worked.  It's just a guess, but perhaps completing any quest might clear whatever is preventing the quest from continuing.

Message 4 of 15 (4,427 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem. I was able to fix by lowering my graphic setting. I had no issues after that. I hope that helps.

Message 5 of 15 (4,413 Views)

★★ Novice

I have also encountered this bug as of yesterday, 4-10-16. I submitted an in game ticket and just basically waiting on them to review it. I done all the steps stated (Logging out and back in, lowering graphics, traveling to different planets, and even went with the extra step to uninstalling and reinstalling the whole game.) I am very frustrated with this because I thoroughly enjoyed playing my Agent (Marksmanship Sniper discipline) and can't progress through the rest of the class quests. I hope this gets fixed soon. =\

Message 6 of 15 (4,309 Views)

Hero

@MorticusRayzr

Did you try the step the person did with completing the first space mission and then going back and trying it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 7 of 15 (4,300 Views)

★★ Novice

@Belgorad 

No I haven't tried that one yet. I am going to give that one a try this morning

Message 8 of 15 (4,292 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Ok so I have done the space mission and I am still getting the same thing. The conversation will not engage >.< I'm out of clues at this point to try other than waiting for an answer on my ticket

EDIT: So I used a different computer and it worked just fine for me after that.. >.< It seems like my poor ancient computer is going to have some issues lol

Message 9 of 15 (4,288 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It is now 2018, and still not fixed... 2 tickets submitted and still not resolved...

Message 10 of 15 (2,701 Views)