Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Damage dealt correct?

by digi_a54

Original Post

Highlighted

Damage dealt correct?

★★★★ Novice

I've noticed a lot that my damage doesn't match up to the numbers shown at the end of the game.  I get damage isn't included when a player is already knocked down, but is it also not including shield damage.  I ask because the other day I had a fresh challenge for damage.  I played 1 game and had 2xx damage dealt, but when I got to the lobby, the challenge had almost 400.  Are they based off of different criteria? 

Could this be why I experience hit box issues in many sessions?   

Message 1 of 4 (83 Views)

Re: Damage dealt correct?

★★★ Guide

I'm finding damage  dealt is way off a whole magazine from an r301 should do more than 14 damage. I think they changed lag compensation and it heavily favors the guy with lower ping. I used to get damage numbers rolling off people now only my last bullet gives me a number.

Message 2 of 4 (73 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@xcr762 I ping in the 30's and it really started for me in Season 2. Besides being almost unplayable with net/leaf errors, I often have missing numbers in the game and it's with the peacekeeper and flatline I notice it the most. I just found it extra odd that the damage showed 2 different totals. Almost as if 1 variable was being set 1 way and and the other another way. So either 1 is registering correctly or they are based off of different things, but called the same thing.
Message 3 of 4 (58 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

The game has become unplayable for me since legendary hunt. I can't play it on my home internet. Now with the bad hit detection its pointless to even try winning a gun fight. My ping is 95 to 160 depending time of day.

Message 4 of 4 (45 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help