Re: Daily Reset Time Incorrect

by ExplodedLamb

Original Post

Daily Reset Time Incorrect

★ Novice

Hello,

I recently changed my daily reset time to midnight. Inexplicably, the daily reset occurs at 11PM instead, despite it being listed as midnight in game, which affects all of the energy bonuses and reward payout times. I will now presumably have to change the reset time to 1AM to get it to actually reset at midnight as intended, so can I please get my time "changes remaining" increased by 1 to make up for this?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 5 (1,049 Views)

★ Novice

I also have an issue like this. I live in EST (USA, New York) and the clocks were set back one hour, as is common. So, I went in-game and set the time for "Daily Activity Reset" from 12:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M., since that is one hour behind and SHOULD have put me back to having energy refreshes at 12:00 P.M., 6:00 P.M., and 9:00 P.M. EST. These are the times I want and since I already changed the times back in the spring, I am unable to change it again. Please advise.

Message 2 of 5 (1,041 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @ExplodedLamb and @Joe2648,

For clarity's sake, your in-game clock is showing as midnight but your real time on your phone/in your region is 11pm? Can you share any clips or screenshots to give a visual on what you're seeing? 

If the wrong timeslot was selected the support team may be able to help revert that selection (as a once off). Please get in touch with them to look into that possibility using the steps in this thread: How to contact support 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 5 (962 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Initially yes, I changed the in-game activity reset to midnight, and it showed as midnight in game, but it was occuring at 11pm real time. In the interim since my original post the in-game activity reset setting has changed to 11pm on its own without any input from me, and continues to reset at 11pm real time.

I have sent a message to the support team, thanks.

Message 4 of 5 (950 Views)

★ Novice

Unfortunately the support team could not address this issue 

Message 5 of 5 (930 Views)