DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE _REMOVED

by Bul1Shi7

Original Post

DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE _REMOVED

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have been getting the following error. The first time I launch the game I get to the loading screen after selecting Aldrive before it crashes. After that its just a blank screen on startup before it crashes. I have tried an older GPU and it worked, but I do not wish to use that GPU as it is older than my current GPU. I got the exact same issue with Star Wars Battlefront and I was able to bypass the error by running the game in Windows 8 compatibility mode and as Administrator. However these steps are unsuccessful with NFS. You can find my specs and the error attached. I read once that theres an issue with AMD Radeon HD 5xxx 6xxx and 7xxx series. I do not have money at the moment for another GPU so dont mind recommending buying a new one. If I was able to bypass this issue with Star Wars there has to be a way to bypass it on NFS. 

Message 1 of 2 (340 Views)

Re: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE _REMOVED

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

SERIOUSLY EA???? Im having a similar issue with Battlefield Hardline now. DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG. Im only getting this error with EA games. What a * disappointment.

EDIT: Hardline seems to be sorted now.

Message 2 of 2 (326 Views)