DX12 Error

by Sn00zey90

Original Post

Re: DX12 Error

★★★★★ Novice
@PolarfoxPlays it's cute that you think EA wants you to be happy Standard smile It's a corpo that cares only about the profits. Nobody gives a F if you enjoy the game or not. And no - they don't care about any lawsuits, nobody can do anything about it, there is simply no legislation that warrants quality of software you pay for.

Best solution - if a game doesn't work, ask for a refund immediately and wait for them to fix it. Vote with your wallet!
Message 101 of 233 (523 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@stonedlemming OH I'm very aware of that they don't give a damn about customers, and trust me, I have a alarm for the steam refund time. I'm a give it a day or 2 more, just cause I'm not gonna download it one more time if they fix it in that timeframe.
Message 102 of 233 (510 Views)

★★ Novice

Heyho guys, so I just bought the Game and I'm running it on a 1080 ti and it crahes for me (Directx GetDeviceRemovedReason error) . About every Game that I try to run, crashes with this error. I bought the 1080 ti, after i encounterd the Problem that every Game is crashing with my rx590 but the swich to the 1080 ti did not solve it. So, I know its not the topic of this thread, but about nowhere i could finde somethinge useful and already trided to finde something in forums, but sadly, no luck.... soooo yeah... I have a question about this error, could it be possibe that the powersupply (600w 80+ Gold BeQuiet!) is not enough, because besides that, the only thing that i didn't change was the RAM, but I did run some tests and it seems to not be broken and two broken graka's are a bit unlikely in my opinion. What do you think?

Message 103 of 233 (564 Views)

Re: DirectX Error

★★★ Novice

Having the same issue on my 6700xt gpu

after 3 races the game lags then stutter hard then i get the directx error crash this is nuts can’t even enjoy the game properly 

Message 104 of 233 (553 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@Akikd2Hey, your the first one with an 10XX Card having that error in our thread as far as I have seen.

At least for my system the power supply is not the cause of the error. I recently updated to a 1000W BeQuiet Titanium and the 1080 works, but the 4080 does not.

Today I did some tests and gave the 4080 more power. Test 1 10% more, Test 2 20% more. Test 3 20% more & downclock -200mhz.

4080 crashed in all 3 Tests after <5 Min.

The faster you drive the car, the faster you get the crash. Boost is nearly insta crash.

May I ask your Board and your processor?

It is unlikely our graphic cards are defect. Too many people with the same error. Would be a surprise if all those GPUs were trash. Lots of people having brand new 40XX cards. But we will find out tomorrow or wednesday. I get another 4080 for testing purpose.

Message 105 of 233 (541 Views)

★ Apprentice

I simply cannot beleive we have heard nothing from EA on this. I have this really uneasy feeling it could be an NVIDIA driver issue! Anybody want to try going back to the last one! I would but my MSFS 2020 is running so good now, I really do not want to upset it lol

Message 106 of 233 (525 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I did reroll to older Drivers and still get crashes. Also I am able to use the new drivers with my gtx 1080 and it works perfectly.

Message 107 of 233 (510 Views)

★★ Novice

So here is the error on AMD GPUs, we can't play more than 20/30 min than the errors shows

2022-12-06.png

Message 108 of 233 (504 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Did some more tests with my current RTX4080 ASUS TUF. One of the guys in that thread tried to reduce the resolution.

POSSIBLE WORKAROUND: CAN CONFIRM WORKING CONDITION WITH RESOLUTION <3440x1440.

Played for more than one hour with 2560x1440 without any DX HUNG error. Other people with non widescreen resolution. Can you please try if reducing the resolution also removes the DX Hung error for you?

@EA_David Could you please forward this to Devs? Players with DXGI Hung Error and Ultra Wide Screen Resolution can downgrade their resolution to play as a workaround.

Of course this is NOT a fix for the problem. But it might help Devs to figure out whats the cause. Would really appreciate your help! Heart

Message 109 of 233 (496 Views)

★★★ Novice
@DvLAx3l same issue im having on a 6700xt gpu clean install chipsets drivers latest gpu drivers also deleted dirextx shader cache and temp files
Message 110 of 233 (481 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help