Re: DX12 Error

by SuperSixBravo

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
@Sjonny30 I do, but its running the newest Firmware already, just double checked.
Message 131 of 233 (405 Views)

★ Pro
@Heckz0r Alright than lets hope it can fix issues for others🤞
Message 132 of 233 (400 Views)

★★ Novice
@Sn00zey90 So, my MB is a Asus ROG Strix Gaming-E with a Ryzen 7 5800x, no OC
Message 133 of 233 (624 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Another day, still no response!

Message 134 of 233 (548 Views)

★★ Novice
@Sn00zey90 Okay, so a Quick update.... My PC now compleatly freezes and after about 2 min. The RGB in the case stops to swich colors....
Message 135 of 233 (536 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I had that too after I undervolted my card too much.

If EA / Nvidia do not fix the error this week I will try switching Mainboard, RAM and Processor. If that also fails I probably will skip Frostbite Games alltogether in the future.

Remember, less then 1% of Players probably have that error. Steam Reviews are very positive. If lots of players have this, it would be much more negative.

I still guess it is a problem between our System components, Driver and Frostbite Engine.

Message 136 of 233 (504 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey everyone, I'm also having this bug since i installed it before the global release. tried all sorts of drivers, deleting files, setting steam launch options but nothing works. for me there doesn't seem to be a trigger like some ppl said about nitro or high speed, it just happens randomly after 30-60 mins in races, free roam and even tuning menus a few times. the best thing I found to work was installing the nvidia studio driver from nov 16, that allowed me to play in 2h intervals but eventually it still crashed. gonna try the controller firmware update too, but tbh after reading all the PC acting weird stories Im kind of afraid to push it further to not blow out my GPU or something

specs: 

5120x1440 monitor

3090 MSI ventus 3x oc

AMD Ryzen 9 3950X 16-Core Processor 3.50 GHz

128GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4

ASRock X570 Taichi MB

Seasonic Prime GX-1000

Xbox One S controller

Message 137 of 233 (480 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@ChepteaPaul Lower resolution to 2560 x 1440 in Nvidia Control Panel, play in borderless window. Issue is with widescreen monitors.
Message 138 of 233 (453 Views)

★★ Novice

yeah I know that's the issue but I don't wanna play it like that lmao

Message 139 of 233 (441 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This isnt all it is though, its great you found one of the many combinations being affected by this issue that have already been addressed here a few times in this thread so not necessarily new, but there's plenty of people playing on regular 16:9 resolution still having the issue, this problem has nothing to do with resolution, so lets stop acting like thats the fix and try to focus on getting EA to give us some sort of resolution

Message 140 of 233 (431 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help