Re: DX12 Error

by mau5fan2298

Original Post

★ Apprentice
@Sn00zey90 Please send NVIDIA to this thread, and also its all over the steam forums too. This is crazy!
Message 61 of 233 (610 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I already forwarded this thread to NVIDIA.

But please make a ticket to NVIDIA by yourself guys. The more complaining the more likely they will throw ressources in to fix it.

Message 62 of 233 (592 Views)

NFS UNBOUND Dirextx DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_RESET

★★★★ Novice

Hello Ea, I got a problem with my new NFS UNBOUND game where it crashes all the time in between 5-10 minutes gameplay. I updated my amd gpu drivers to the latest one that support NFS UNBOUND but its doing the same thing.

Message 63 of 233 (523 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Toutates same thing happen to me. AMD 5950x & 6900XT. Keep crashing after one race or two. super annoying
Message 64 of 233 (577 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Sn00zey90 not just nvdia gpu has this problem. amd does to
Message 65 of 233 (573 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

yes i have a AMD Radeon 6700XT. Its not a Nvida problem. It´s a DX12 Problem with the graphic card, no matter what card you have I think :-)

Message 66 of 233 (751 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Of course, thank you! If you consider involving AMD to get more knowledge into this issue, you guys can do here https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form

After they send you the "First fix" standard email, request a forward to 2nd or 3rd Level technical support.

Message 67 of 233 (735 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I’m about to contact AMD about this. I’ve been having the same issue and it’s getting frustrating considering how excited I am to play this.

Message 68 of 233 (723 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

update to last driver with ddu and disabled windows update

Message 69 of 233 (713 Views)

Re: Getting constant crashes Directx error crash

★★★★ Novice

I did all of this and is still crashing all the time after 5-10 minutes gameplay. can i get a refund or something?

Message 70 of 233 (698 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help