DR:1005 Still Present After Patch 1:04 PS4

by PlsFixYourGame

Original Post

DR:1005 Still Present After Patch 1:04 PS4

★★★★★ Newbie

don't understand what the issue is, and why this hasn't been fixed yet...

i cannot get on multiplayer because i simply have over (100 Cars) i have a 127 Cars Total...

my goal is to get every single car in the game..

this issue has been present since i went over (99 Cars) the game freaks out when you go over 100 Cars... and will not let you load a multiplayer session

i don't understand why this hasn't been fixed in Latest patch (1:04) Ive given completely up on the multiplayer on this game at this point

it'll be weeks before this is fixed.. if ever tbh just really annoying paying $60 for a game and i can't even play the multiplayer all because i have too many cars...

like why is that even a thing????? i should be able to earn and have every car in the game and still be able to play multiplayer fine..

and no im not selling cars just to connect online, thats one of the "Stupidest Fixes" Ive ever heard for a game. IT NEEDS A PATCH!!!!

my rant is over! if any of you guys have this same issue comment down below and share your thoughts.

Message 1 of 5 (394 Views)

Re: DR:1005 Still Present After Patch 1:04 PS4

★★★ Guide

Yeah, FIX it EA!

Message 2 of 5 (348 Views)

★★ Novice

I get the error code when trying to load online and when I try to play solo the load just takes me back to the menu screen. So I can't even play the game. It's very frustrating. 

Message 3 of 5 (329 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@PlsFixYourGame I had the same issue until I deleted some cars
Message 4 of 5 (319 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah I’m not doing that... lmfao!

they can fix they’re broken a$$ game.

im almost 4 trophies away from the platinum it doesn’t even matter to me anymore. I love all my cars and none of them are getting sold just cuz I can’t access the multiplayer portion. They can take the time to patch it so the game works properly .

Message 5 of 5 (309 Views)