Re: DOES EA FEEL LIKE GIVING ANSWERS YET... TO ANY QUESTIONS????????

by Seneca_3115

Original Post

DOES EA FEEL LIKE GIVING ANSWERS YET... TO ANY QUESTIONS????????

★★★★ Novice

1. MUT19 not recognize me as returning player,i started at level zero, i did not start at level 10 , wen i played mut for the past 7+years

2. I preordered madden 19 hof edition for xbox in may, and only got 2hrss 51min out of my 10hour trial!!! in that 2hrs 51 min i got up to level 7... i feel u need to adjust my levels accordingly from 10 to what ever it should be when u add my level 7 exp THAT IV ALREADY EARNED

3. am i still gonna get my hof edition stuff on the 7th..cause at this rate im starting to wander how deep this scam goes???

4. what remuneration are you gonna give me for the anger an irritation you have put me thro?

Message 1 of 5 (457 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@impex2010

Here is the info I have for you ATM:

2) We are aware of an issue affecting some EA Access subscribers in which 10-hour game trials, including Madden NFL 19, continue to count down after the console has entered standby or the game has been switched and is no longer active. We’re working to fix this in a future update. In the meantime, to get around the issue and preserve the full trial, make sure you close the game associated with the trial each time you’re finished playing.

3) You should have access to the HoF content now

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (399 Views)

Community Manager

@impex2010

In relation to the automatic skip to level 10: thanks for reporting, we are investigating this currently.

barry.png
Message 3 of 5 (386 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

u guys happily replied to numbers 2 and 3 of my points, then came back for the 1st point.... but left out point number 4??

iv received my hof rewards yes aswell as my m18 carry over items such as rookie premiers an loyalty tokens.

i do feel u guys owe everyone whos been effected by this problem some sort of compensation ,, 

so untill u adjust my levels accordingly from ten plus my current level19 that i started from zero, im not accepting anything as a solution

ALSO ITS TAKEN YOU 5/6DAYS TO RESPOND TO PEOPLE...THATS NOT FAIR

Message 4 of 5 (377 Views)

★ Novice

I also am not starting out at level 10,I bought the HOF edition through Xbox 

Message 5 of 5 (359 Views)