DNF at the end of matches

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Re: DNF at the end of matches

★★ Novice

I haven’t actually left a match nor forfeited one before though. How can I be banned if I never have purposely DNF’d? The only reason I get DNF’s is due to being kicked out constantly with “ea servers cannot process your request” and it has been happening since launch. I’m typically able to play one game then will get get kicked out after the second match has completed. As I stated I took a 3 week break along with numerous other ones (all longer than 24 hrs, most around a few weeks long) out of frustration yet nothing changes. Just happened to me tonight 5 times in 2 hours. The odd thing is I am typically able to play one game before I get booted. 

Message 51 of 75 (1,311 Views)

Community Manager

@paltrybasher90 

If you are constantly disconnecting mid-match, we should go through some troubleshooting. Please create another thread or send me a PM and we'll go through those steps. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 52 of 75 (1,297 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I got 2 losses on my fut champions because of this bug and i won those games i want my points! Please contact me EA i have proof i clipped those games so please

Message 53 of 75 (1,273 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @topmakke 

The softban is not a bug. If you're disconnecting at other times besides when matches end, we should try some connection troubleshooting. Let me know if you'd like to do that.

Aljo.png
Message 54 of 75 (1,215 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo Hi, while playing Online Draft in Fifa 22 today, the opposing team came out of the match at 0 minutes and counted me as defeated. Can I get a feedback on this issue?
Message 55 of 75 (1,145 Views)

★ Novice
I have high ping on friendlies not in rivals game mode. Can you help?
Message 56 of 75 (780 Views)

Community Manager

@UnknownSames 

Was this a one-time occurrence? If not, we can go through some troubleshooting. You can also check the self-service tool to see if a replacement token is available.

@Shhikno 

What platform do you play on and is a wired or wireless connection being used?

Aljo.png
Message 57 of 75 (760 Views)

Re: problem

★★★ Newbie

Hi bud, could my DNF softban be triggered by people in DR forfeiting our games a lot? lol man can you guys patch that in Fifa 23, I like my coin bonus high please!

Message 58 of 75 (665 Views)

Community Manager

@rdib9zc4vfkn 

Opponents disconnecting from online modes will count towards receiving a softban, unfortunately.

Aljo.png
Message 59 of 75 (657 Views)

★ Apprentice

If I am softbanned, getting the following message after a SB match "the ea sports are not able to process your request" means that I have to wait another 24 hours? Or this doesnt count as a DNF? I didnt play my WL matches and if I have to wait another 22 hours I dont know if I can play all my matches. 

Message 60 of 75 (600 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help