The problem was practically solved the next day

Message 11 of 75 (1,112 Views)

Re: DNF at the end of matches

★★ Novice

Yes, the game can go the next day

Message 12 of 75 (1,105 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo But when you go to test a match and it still gets a DNF will the 24hrs begin again? I am having same issue. I can't even play a squad battle game without getting kicked out and a DNF. I'm afraid to go test it incase it resets. I tried last night and started to get DNF (even though it was the opposition who quit) I then tried this morning and got same issue so will the 24hr have started again or would it be from the initial DNF? TOTS this evening and I wanted to get the tokens complete. I have 1 token left and am unable to complete
Message 13 of 75 (1,036 Views)

Community Manager

@gerryoz 

The ban lifts within 24 hours of the most recent DNF. Are you always getting kicked when matches complete and not mid-match?

Aljo.png
Message 14 of 75 (1,022 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey thanks for the reply. I'm getting kicked after every type of match. Just as the whistle blows and the screen goes to the Advanced stage I get kicked back to the main menu. Or if I'm trying to do token in One League and I score and the other person leaves I get kicked back to main menu and am given the DNF. Squad battles same, final whistle and kicked back to the menu and given dnf. I'm sure my coin multiplier is down to zero! No Mid-Match kicks which is annoying as I have to play the full 90 just to find out if I'm still getting a DNF and if I still get it (like I was this morn) does it mean my 24hrs has reset again.

Message 15 of 75 (1,018 Views)

Community Manager

@gerryoz 

I can't confirm at the moment if disconnecting from Squad Battles will reset the softban. I think it would be best to wait 24 hours before playing again to make sure.

Aljo.png
Message 16 of 75 (1,009 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I'll do that then, thanks. Hopefully tomorrow morning it will work 🤞🏽
Message 17 of 75 (1,005 Views)

Community Manager

@gerryoz 

Sounds good. If you still have trouble, we can work on this again on Monday. I'll be out for the weekend. If you want some faster help, open a case with an advisor and they'll continue to assist with this. You can open a case here.

Aljo.png
Message 18 of 75 (992 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Tentatively tried a game this morning. Finished the 90 mins and held my breath....it went through and given the win. Thankfully all back working again. Thanks for the help, much appreciated. Now to try my TOTS players Standard smile
Message 19 of 75 (956 Views)

★★★ Newbie

eh so i am doing icon swaps and ur telling me that because other people have been quitting that i can't play the game that i paid for 

Message 20 of 75 (950 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help