Original Post

Re: DLC not showing up in "Online Quickmatch"

★★★ Novice

Tried it. Didn't work. 

Message 11 of 17 (711 Views)

Community Manager
@user9854

Can you DM me your PSN ID so I can pass it along to the team?
Blueberry.png
Message 12 of 17 (708 Views)

Community Manager

@user9854 

Thank you for providing me the PSN ID.

Question, have you contacted PlayStation Support to verify your purchase was not revoked? Do you still see the purchase as complete under your purchase history?

Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 17 (697 Views)

★★★ Novice

I think I might found the problem.

When I deleted the game and reinstalled it, I had to reinstall the normal UFC 4 Edition. The Deluxe Edition is not available. It states that I can't download it because I have products that don't  work with the Deluxe Edition. Those contents are:  UFC 4 Vanity Content and UFC 4 Tracker. 

But the receipt clearly states UFC 4 Deluxe edition. And when I check the Deluxe Edition content (Brock LEsnar, Bruce Lee and so on), it states that I bought it. 

So I think the problem are the UFC 4 vanity content and the UFC 4 Tracker. Whatever that is. 

Message 14 of 17 (688 Views)

Community Manager

@user9854 

That's very interesting, I'm passing this along to the team to be aware of. I strongly recommend reaching out to PlayStation Support if this was a digital purchase through their store so they are aware of the entitlements not properly lining up on your account. 

Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 17 (677 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm waitin g on the PSN support to contact me. In the meantime I found a workaround. I deleted the game again, but this time, I tried to install all the fighters first. While they were waiting in the queue to be downloaded, I started to download the normal UFC4 version. Now all the fighters are available! So for now I'm happy and can use it.

Solution: First download the fighters, then the game.

I still can't download the Deluxe version, but I think thats a PSN store problem. 

Thank you for your support. 

Message 16 of 17 (3,208 Views)

Community Manager

@user9854 wrote:

I'm waitin g on the PSN support to contact me. In the meantime I found a workaround. I deleted the game again, but this time, I tried to install all the fighters first. While they were waiting in the queue to be downloaded, I started to download the normal UFC4 version. Now all the fighters are available! So for now I'm happy and can use it.

Solution: First download the fighters, then the game.

I still can't download the Deluxe version, but I think thats a PSN store problem. 

Thank you for your support. 

@user9854 

I shared your details with the team so they are aware of this and marked this post solved so others that may come across it know how to potentially fix it. Thank you for sharing the workaround! 

Blueberry.png
Message 17 of 17 (645 Views)