Highlighted

DLC Weapons won't craft upgraded version

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What edition do you have? Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Disc Based Install
Summarize your bug Crafting upgraded Pathfinder Pioneer III assault rifle won't actually upgrade. When I select craft on II or III version of this gun it says "Are you sure you want to develop the PATHFINDER PIONEER I project?" and will only make version I which I already have. *edit - it's the same for all my dlc weapons. All other weapons seem to be able to upgrade correctly.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? I don't know
Please select your region North America
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds. 50-10
What company provides your internet service? cox
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure, I've seen other people have upgraded versions of this weapon. I just finished Havarl after leaving Eos.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? na
Please enter memory size in GB. na

Crafting upgraded Pathfinder Pioneer III assault rifle won't actually upgrade. When I select craft on II or III version of this gun it says "Are you sure you want to develop the PATHFINDER PIONEER I project?" and will only make version I which I already have. 

*edit - it's the same for all my dlc weapons.  All other weapons seem to be able to upgrade correctly. 

Message 1 of 6 (2,773 Views)
Highlighted

Re: DLC Weapons won't craft upgraded version

★★ Novice

Confirming problem on Xbox one as well.

Message 2 of 6 (2,732 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

If you check the stats of the actual guns they should be the correct version you crafted. I think the numbering issue has something to do with how they added them into the game. I thought the same when crafting a higher level DLC gun, but the stats checked out, I just had to name it the correct numeral myself.

Message 3 of 6 (2,729 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

You're right. Thanks! 

Message 4 of 6 (2,696 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie
THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!!
Message 5 of 6 (2,666 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
Wrong, I clicked on the II upgrade for it & it still gave me the I & I know it did because it has the stats of the I version.
Message 6 of 6 (1,221 Views)
Twitter Stream