DISCONNECTING FROM EA SERVERS CONSTANTLY SOMETIMES MID GAME

by jsusk

Original Post

Re: DISCONNECTING FROM EA SERVERS CONSTANTLY SOMETIMES MID GAME

★★★ Newbie

Please just STOP, Stop suggesting this *. It doesnt work for multiple reasons but the main one being if you getting disconnected from the server and nothing else e.g. your internet still works and all tour apps still work and your still in your party chatting away with friends then it's not you. If the server from ea. EA needs to get off their * and fix this issue ASAP and dont tell me it's not EA because weall know it is as this is a common occurrence with All Of their online games. otherwise just like all there other games, soon everyone will stop playing and this will another great game that goes down in history and everyone forgets about.

Message 21 of 60 (13,618 Views)

★★ Novice

I've been experiencing a lot of disconnections in game and also application crashes.

Troubleshooting steps that I have taken in chronological order:

Restarted both ps4 pro and my router

Opened necessary ports

Opened DMZ instead

Changed DNS servers to Cloudflares 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1

Rebuild ps4 database

Switched ethernet cables. I'm using cat6a

Reinstalled the game

Hard reset my router

Installed on a regular ps4, same issue.

Tried using hotspot as a last resort. Same Issue!

Meaning: not a faulty router, not a faulty console, not a configuration problem, not my isp.

I checked everything on my side so, it's a server issue.

It also seems to be related to account information because the crashes states that there's a problem retrieving pilot data.

Is there any known fix?

Message 22 of 60 (13,416 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

these steps don't solve the issue, by telling users to check with technicial is stupid, many of us are techs.

Message 23 of 60 (13,315 Views)

★★★ Novice

last 2 months were good suddenly disconnecting stopped, but now again..3 games in a row after the final wistle. of course I log,in immediately. This is starting to realy annoy me, I am inches from selling this stupid game and never buy fifa again. Not just disconnecting, gameplay is worse and worse after every update. Why am I spending so much time and coins in buying players when there is no difference? One game I can't win a single header, next game players with over 90 pace are overrun by average speed players, next game oposite gk has 20 saves, players with 90 passing can't pass on 2m or ball goes with 0 speed. I am so f.ing tired of this. spending so much time for nothing. And don't tell me about internet or chemistry or bla bla, either fix your game or don't even sell it

Message 24 of 60 (13,207 Views)

★ Novice
I'm actually wondering if the game is sending a kill cmd to the router/modem at times. If you watch your router/modem, 1/2 the time, you can see the connection stop, when you get dc'd.
Message 25 of 60 (13,194 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I keep getting disconnected from EA servers whilst playing FIFA 19 and I have finally had enough. This will be the last edition of FIFA I will be buying and cancelling all EA related products and memberships until I am offered some compensation credit. 10 games now where I have lost FIFA matches when in winning position only to be disconnected from servers. I refuse to be rippped off and will take this to Facebook to warn others away from any EA titles as this is Pathetic

Message 26 of 60 (13,082 Views)

★ Novice

/The Problem

I have a possible fix(BFV-PC) that worked for me when I started having this issue. I kept getting disconnected from games and sometimes couldn’t even connect to games, giving me the error something about (your internet speed does not match ea requirements?)

/The Reason.

Anyway, as soon as I disconnected I checked my network connection and noticed that mid game, my pc had switched to an alternate network adapter I have installed (npcap loopback adapter).

/The Solution

Go to your network adapter settings page from the control panel, disable every other network adapter except the one you use. Simple as that.

If this doesn’t resolve the issue for you, understand that this problem is occuring because something within your computer is interuppting the internet connection while playing(most likely). I have had win 10 security features (core isolation) interupt my game before. Everybodies pc is different, so try and find what is causing your internet to drop.

Message 27 of 60 (12,983 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is what happens when one company tries to own all games, its impossible. There is too much upkeep involved to keep 1 main title up and running smooth. Imagine dealign with hundreds of different games and providing servers for that.

Stop trying to be a big * EA...and accept that you suck at properly delivering to your audience...and do something about it.

Message 28 of 60 (12,714 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

After lots of testing i found that the problem for me was the killer control centre which comes with newish boards now.

after killing the process by right clicking on it in the task bar and exit program ,this fixed all my disconnect issues.

i hope this helps someone as it did me.

let me know 

thanks 

Message 29 of 60 (12,638 Views)

★★★ Novice

Huh? What control center are you talking about? are you on PC?

Message 30 of 60 (12,568 Views)