DEVICE SUSPENDED

by vlewski

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DEVICE SUSPENDED

★ Apprentice

Dear all,

I have got this msg everytime I try to run FIFA19 on any of the accounts that are on my playstation 4 and offcourse on webapp

DEVICE SUSPENSION. All accounts must be associated with a valid device and game. The account you are trying to login with does not have a valid device associated with it. Login to FUT from your console or PC to link your account to a valid device

does that means that I wont be able to play ultimate team on FUT20? may anyone please help?

I have been banned last 2018 on november... I don't know will my console its now flagged

Message 1 of 5 (1,292 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PS4 SUSPENDED DEVICE

Community Manager

Hey @NO_PACKLUCK_BROO,

This thread is quite a few years old, please keep the dates in mind when replying to a post.

If your account has been suspended or banned, you will need to reach out to our Terms of Service team if you feel that action was incorrectly applied. 

You can follow these steps to get started with that process, as it is not something we're able to look into on the forums.

Our ToS team will reach out to you via email once they've completed the investigation.

Locking the thread here to avoid further necroposting, thanks!

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (866 Views)

All Replies

PS4 SUSPENDED DEVICE

★ Apprentice

Please anyone, moderators players pay attention to this:

I have been banned on november from 2018 due "coin distribution" on playstation 

now I am trying to access to my FUT on FIFA18, or FIFA19 and got a msg that my device its suspended

after contact with them regarding my issue I got this answer by them:

Message 2 of 5 (1,273 Views)

★ Apprentice

did anyone experience this issue?

Message 3 of 5 (1,265 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@vlewski Same happened with me on my main(transfer ban) and my second after i was playing squad battles
Message 4 of 5 (888 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @NO_PACKLUCK_BROO,

This thread is quite a few years old, please keep the dates in mind when replying to a post.

If your account has been suspended or banned, you will need to reach out to our Terms of Service team if you feel that action was incorrectly applied. 

You can follow these steps to get started with that process, as it is not something we're able to look into on the forums.

Our ToS team will reach out to you via email once they've completed the investigation.

Locking the thread here to avoid further necroposting, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 5 of 5 (867 Views)