Re: DEAR RESPAWN ENTERTAINMENT I NEED HELP

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DEAR RESPAWN ENTERTAINMENT I NEED HELP

★★ Novice

My username is chases zombies I have loved this game since the beginning and it has always been fun since I have started I have been playing on my Xbox and leveled up quite a bit and buying a few battle passes and skins. However I have just bought a Gaming PC and I have been loving it and one of my first instants was to install Apex. Sadly I cannot transfer my stuff from my Xbox account to my Origin account and xbox live subscription ran out so I cannot access the store to get the new Waveracer Pathfinder skin which can someone at respawn please help me I want to get back into the outlands and back into the game like nothing happened.

Message 1 of 2 (221 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @chaseszombies123

I'm really sorry, but it's not possible for us to transfer any progress or skins between platforms. There is no cross-platform saving in Apex Legends, so if you start playing on PC you would be starting over from the beginning, I'm afraid. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (173 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @chaseszombies123

I'm really sorry, but it's not possible for us to transfer any progress or skins between platforms. There is no cross-platform saving in Apex Legends, so if you start playing on PC you would be starting over from the beginning, I'm afraid. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (174 Views)