DC-15LE explosive shots glitch

by Danilluminati046

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DC-15LE explosive shots glitch

★★★ Newbie
The glitch is that you get the explosive shots, and reduced recoil. With that, you basically get a god gun. This glitch has been so frustrating and annoying that I just want to get the game out and crush it. Even EA was dumb enough to put that as a top play and no one was happy. If you do that, it will please everyone. Please fix?
Message 4 of 10 (759 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DC-15LE explosive shots glitch

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Danilluminati046

Good news! This issue should be addressed in the Progression Update tomorrow Standard smile It's been confirmed by one of SWB2 developers.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 5 of 10 (870 Views)

All Replies

DC-15LE

★★★ Newbie

The most recent patch seemingly added a buff to the explosive shot on the DC-15LE although i was not able to find the change in the patch notes there was most definitley a change as the gun has become one of the most widley used guns in the game. The damage that the weapon outputs is incredible and often 3-4 shots assault and officer troopers and can almost single handedly handle any hero if given appropriate distance. I am certain that using this gun provides a unfair advantage in the users favour and this weapon seems almost broken and needs addressing

Message 1 of 10 (759 Views)

Re: DC-15LE

★★★★ Apprentice

You have some catching up to do. It's a bug with the cooldown not a buff. They're just taking forever to fix it as droves of players uninstall. So sad

Message 2 of 10 (734 Views)

Re: DC-15LE

★★★★★ Newbie

What bothers me is who's bright idea was it to put an explosive LMG in the game in the first place, I refuse to use it on the basis of it's brokenness. Dice or criterion or whoever is in charge of the multiplayer decision's deserves to be fired for the shear amount of balancing issues in multiplayer.

Message 3 of 10 (716 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Danilluminati046

Good news! This issue should be addressed in the Progression Update tomorrow Standard smile It's been confirmed by one of SWB2 developers.

/Ataashi

Message 5 of 10 (871 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I really wish people would TRY to look if there already exists a thread about an issue before starting new.There is at least a dozen threads about this issue already.

Message 6 of 10 (711 Views)

The God Gun

★★★ Newbie
Ok so the new patch did not address this issue that I have begun encountering with increased frequency. The DC-15LE for the heavy has an almost insurmountable advantage when equipped with the reduced recoil and exploding shot. Hence the name. Severe imbalance.
Message 7 of 10 (682 Views)

Re: The God Gun

★★★★ Apprentice

The issue was a "cooldown" problem. DC15-LE can fire exploding shot for a short period before overheating. The patch has fixed a glitch where it could be fired for seriously prolonged periods without overheating.. It is now playing as it should as are other weapons which also had a cooling issue.

Message 8 of 10 (660 Views)

Re: The God Gun

★ Guide
Thank you for addressing this-finally! It had reduced the game to everyone using it and made this game far less fun than it had previously. I haven't been killed by the exploding shot all day today.
Message 9 of 10 (642 Views)

★★★ Newbie
FIX THIS EA - this gun is BROKEN
Message 10 of 10 (612 Views)