Re: DC-15LE explosive shots glitch

by -UE-VenomKing

Original Post

DC-15LE explosive shots glitch

★★ Novice

Regarding battlefront 2. Will the ridiculous power of the explosive shot on dc-15le be nerfed soon? It is making the gameplay as a hero/villain harder than necessary when people keep spraying you with it and taking all your health in a matter of 2 seconds...And if you are not playing as a hero who can regenerate health and your health is low because of this, one is better off respawning and playing as a regular trooper class. 

How is one expected to get a huge killstreak with heroes anymore when it can be stopped abruply by an individual or a whole team for that matter, who exploits this bug for all that it is worth? Before this cooldown bug, it was possible, now there is no consistency at all. It does not matter if the player is skilled or not. It comes down to whether or not the the other player has knowledge of the glitch..

I am a big star wars fan and i am very fond of the battlefront series. But it deeply saddens me when something like this happens to an otherwise great game. It makes me think of the overpowered Lando glitch in battlefront 2015 where people spammed power shot and insta-killed everyone. It took six months before the patches finally fixed it back then. Hopefully this will not be repeated concerning dc-15le explosive shots.

Message 1 of 3 (447 Views)

★ Apprentice

How hard is it to just disable the explosive shot weapon-attachment server side? Just disable it untill they have time to fix it, cause its pretty obvious DICE is preoccupied with other matter right now. 

It's been a month of this bug/glitch and its really starting to bite away at me now. This isnt funny anymore. DICE just please do something! 

I never liked the heavy-class and right now its also way too overpowered. Every heavy trooper you meet has the same strategy in GA. Once they see you "Pop Shield - Throw the ridiculously powerful Impact Grenade (Which the assoult class should have instead) - Crouch - And then spray your invisible hitbox as you try to roll away. 

This just doesnt prone for skillfull play or teamplay in any way. 

I dont want to be pressured into playing a class that i dont find fun at all. 

Btw, Rival_Roku. Heroes arent meant for crazy killstreaks. I mainly use them to kill other heroes or atleast defend my teammates from other villain/hero. But even this isnt possible right now. As whatever hero or villain you choose dont meet a heavy headon. Your dead in 1-3 seconds.

Message 2 of 3 (378 Views)

Champion
Yes. Exactly. Because of this, I only play Starfighter Assault mode these days. I know many players even stop playing this game. It is understandable and very sad Frown

I think disabling DC-15LE/ES from the server side is a really good idea and I assume it is not so hard.
Message 3 of 3 (339 Views)