Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Customer service is ATROCIOUSLY bad. Unbelievable.

by Silkeygilkey

Original Post

Customer service is ATROCIOUSLY bad. Unbelievable.

★★★ Newbie

So I've had an issue where I can't find players to play with Online in Seasons on FIFA 21. I wait sometimes 20-30 minutes before I give up as there are so few people online. My mate who lives nearby has thousands and never waits. I've made half a dozen phone calls to them, changed ports, NAT type, tried alternative internet sources, everything they've asked and still no change. The last step before it can be escalated requires a PC for a UOTrace, but I only have a mac and don't have access to a PC. The chap on the phone told me to buy one if necessary, which was unbelievable. I asked to speak to a manager or what other avenues I had to escalate this problem as it's been months and no resolution in sight, and he said there were no other avenues. Am I able to get a refund? The product is faulty and they are not able to help. Obviously if it's the same problem on Wifi and of my phones hotspot, it's not a problem with the internet as they have different internet providers. 

How can there be no way of helping beyond a scripted response and a Firewall to other avenues!!!

Message 1 of 2 (67 Views)

Re: Customer service is ATROCIOUSLY bad. Unbelievable.

Community Manager

Hey @Silkeygilkey  sorry to see that you are having issues.

If you cannot run a UO Trace then a path ping should help us assist you. 

You can find the info to run a path ping here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (37 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help