Cursor has identity crisis - can't figure out if it should go ghost or spin

by vechi90

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cursor has identity crisis - can't figure out if it should go ghost or spin

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Just got BF2 and was excited to play it, though I'm running into two mouse issues. 

The first is the fact my cursor wont appear on screen. When browsing th forums I found a thread explaining that I should try to update my drivers and disable the Origin overlay. After doing both, the issue resolved itself...until...

I had the dreaded spinning blue cursor get stuck on my screen during gameplay. I again went back to this forum and found a thread with the exact same issue, explaining that it was the Discord overlay that was to blame. I disabled the overlay...only to have the cursor vanish again. Both overlays aren't enabled and I've used the Repair option in Origin already. 

As it stands right now I've been unable to stop my cursor from spinning. Any help would be much appreciated, as I'm out of options now.

Thank you! Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (328 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cursor has identity crisis - can't figure out if it should go ghost or spin

EA DICE Team

What mouse are you using and have you tried updating/reinstalling the mouse drivers? @vechi90 

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (254 Views)

All Replies

Re: Cursor has identity crisis - can't figure out if it should go ghost or spin

EA DICE Team

What mouse are you using and have you tried updating/reinstalling the mouse drivers? @vechi90 

/Atic

Message 2 of 2 (255 Views)