Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Current Territory Wars Won Battles Not Logged; Counts Wrong; Characters Miss

by u20171206

Original Post

Current Territory Wars Won Battles Not Logged; Counts Wrong; Characters Missing.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

Dear EA, and to whom it may concern.

The current Territory Wars there are issues for all.  Won battles are not getting registered or logged.  Even when a logged battle shows in the log of a section of TW, the squad count for that section does not change; continues to show as 21/21 (or other number) even after many defeated opponent squads.  I've also been told that characters are disappearing or not showing in roster for a player.

Please give attention to this matter ASAP today.  Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 4 (166 Views)

Re: Current Territory Wars Won Battles Not Logged; Counts Wrong; Characters Miss

Message 2 of 4 (141 Views)

EA Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes Team

Hiya,

currently investigating. Thanks!

Message 3 of 4 (130 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie

"Hiya, currently investigating. Thanks!"
@CG_Kozispoon

Hiya back at you. Wink
You are welcome & thanks for updating us; appreciated.  Please do let us know when it is resolved.  If I also need to notify Capital Games, please let me know.

Message 4 of 4 (68 Views)

GET SUPPORT AS YOU PLAY

Find and tap Contact Support in-game under Settings, or contact us on EA Help.

Contact EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help