Crystals gone missing

by Septicsugar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crystals gone missing

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, I just logged into my account and I have 330 crystals... last night I had 5 or 6k crystals hoarded. Would you be able to tell me what happend to them. Maybe I bought something by accident or maybe something glitches.

Allycode: 791694137

Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (414 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Crystals gone missing

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Septicsugar

Thanks for reaching out. I'm afraid we can't help with missing content cases on Answers HQ! We won't be able to look into your account for you either, but our support team can take a look if you get in contact with them. Standard smile Please get in touch with the EA Help Support team using the steps outlined in this guide and they'll do their best to help you out with this: 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (361 Views)

All Replies

Re: Crystals gone missing

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Septicsugar

Thanks for reaching out. I'm afraid we can't help with missing content cases on Answers HQ! We won't be able to look into your account for you either, but our support team can take a look if you get in contact with them. Standard smile Please get in touch with the EA Help Support team using the steps outlined in this guide and they'll do their best to help you out with this: 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (362 Views)