Original Post

Highlighted

Cryo Pod Points and SAM spam.

★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What edition do you have? Standard Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Disc Based Install
Summarize your bug 1) After patch 1.06 my AVP level has been updated from 20 to 22 but I was never awarded the cryo pod points for the level-ups. 2) After patch 1.06 I am receiving notifications from SAM that I have new emails when I have none.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Happening since the last patch
Which single-player mode are you playing? Standard.
Please select your region
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play pre patch 1.06, level up to 20 AVP and beyond, then load up patch 1.06.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Please enter memory size in GB.

After the latest patch my AVP has been updated from the max level of 20 to 22, BUT, I never got the cryo pod points for the level-ups. Also SAM keeps notifying me of new email when I have none. This was supposedly a problem before (I never had this happen to me) but since the patch (which was noted fixed this) it is happening to me now.

Message 1 of 2 (299 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Cryo Pod Points and SAM spam.

★ Guide

I was having a maximum of 20 then changed to 22 after finishing up quests on Havarl and rescuing the Moshae, this is on patch 1.05.  I think it only raises the maximum AVP lvl you are allowed and not suppose to give you cryo pod points, because technically we did not earn experience for it.   By the way my Nexus AVP lvl is 7/22.

Message 2 of 2 (287 Views)
Twitter Stream