Crossplaying

by SeparateMoney42

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crossplaying

★★★ Newbie

I’m able to send friend requests to my friend on Xbox but he can’t see them and when he sends them to me I can’t see the ones that he sent and I’m on pc.

Message 1 of 7 (880 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Crossplaying

Community Manager

Hi @SeparateMoney42

We were having some issues last night that were causing problems with crossplay, but it should be fixed now. Are you still running into any problems? 

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (805 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @SeparateMoney42

We were having some issues last night that were causing problems with crossplay, but it should be fixed now. Are you still running into any problems? 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 7 (806 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent i cant add my playstation friend when i type in his EA name and everything
Message 3 of 7 (708 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Provokee123

Which platform do you play on yourself? 

Kent.png
Message 4 of 7 (637 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i found out a way, as soon as you get lvl 10, create a club and have that friend join that club then invite each other from there and send the friend request when they are in your lobby, it shouldn’t have to be like that though but whatever works

Message 5 of 7 (610 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Provokee123

Thanks for the info!

Do you know if your friend is on a child or adult account? 

Kent.png
Message 6 of 7 (560 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey it would be great if you could help me out. ive been trying to crossplay and add my friends on madden 24 but when i press R3 the change profile menu comes up and not the EA interface. ive been all over ea.help for two days trying to figure this out. How could i fix this?

Message 7 of 7 (231 Views)