Crossplay friend can't join lobby

by Bu11Rush

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crossplay friend can't join lobby

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My friend is trying to join from ps4 as I'm on PC, steam. I've never had problems with crossplay, he tries to join me at a party but on his screen, he's not in a party but on mine he is. Also when I join him it says his party is full when it's not. His name is also temp banned from a year ago but he can normally join games by himself. please help

[CM - updating thread title for clarity and visibility]

Message 1 of 9 (2,457 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Crossplay friend can't join lobby

Community Manager

Hey @Bu11Rush

Has your friend checked his account privacy settings to make sure he has cross-play and invites enabled? I've seen some cases where that can cause issues like this. 

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (2,416 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Bu11Rush

Has your friend checked his account privacy settings to make sure he has cross-play and invites enabled? I've seen some cases where that can cause issues like this. 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 9 (2,417 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have changed my privacy setting and still have not been able to play crossplay, when I try to add my friends it says not found.

Message 3 of 9 (2,385 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Nukie54

Which platform are you playing on? 

Kent.png
Message 4 of 9 (2,365 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same issue on xbox. Ive checked all my settings and made changes and nothing works

Message 5 of 9 (2,315 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also having the same issue. All of my account setting allow for cross play and I am searchable. I am on PC and I am trying to play with Xbox players. I try to search them and it says not found. 

Message 6 of 9 (2,176 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @al_armour

Just to confirm, are they already on your friends list, or are you not able to find them at all to send a friend request? 

Kent.png
Message 7 of 9 (2,089 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent I also am having the same problem with my PC friend and I already had my friend added but when I go to invite him on the ea friends section his name doesn’t pop up, and even if I search his name up it says not found even tho Ive played with him many times before on my ps4
Message 8 of 9 (1,929 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @silentabduction

Which platform do you play on? 

Kent.png
Message 9 of 9 (1,837 Views)