Crossplay Between Ps4 and ps5 with me xbox one s.

by mattcookie97

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crossplay Between Ps4 and ps5 with me xbox one s.

★★★ Newbie

I have 2 friends who have Ps4 and ps5 respectively, we have tried to crossplay for about a month solid.. Sometimes we play fine, load in and play the game and then load back to menus. But the vast majority of time, I never load in it fails to load, so I restart apex and if I'm lucky I will join before we have died...

Any suggestions?? 

Message 1 of 6 (452 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Crossplay Between Ps4 and ps5 with me xbox one s.

Community Manager

Hi @mattcookie97 thanks for the additional details, we are looking into this issue and have it on our Apex tracker

We can try going through some steps to see if we can help stay better connected while this is looked at by our team. 

• Alternate Mac: 
    • Go to settings > Select General  > Then Network settings 
    • Go to advanced settings > Alternate Mac address > Select clear 
    • Select restart 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (397 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@mattcookie97 Are you failing to start the game and get to character selection or getting disconnected during the match? Are you seeing any error codes?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (427 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Occasionally allows me to select character, never let's me fall in. And then fails to reload to menu when it works. 

Message 3 of 6 (424 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No error codes. It just freezes!! 

Message 4 of 6 (423 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @mattcookie97 thanks for the additional details, we are looking into this issue and have it on our Apex tracker

We can try going through some steps to see if we can help stay better connected while this is looked at by our team. 

• Alternate Mac: 
    • Go to settings > Select General  > Then Network settings 
    • Go to advanced settings > Alternate Mac address > Select clear 
    • Select restart 

Illium.png

Message 5 of 6 (398 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My sons have a PlayStation 4 and a Xbox one. They can not play FIFA 23 at the same time. If one of them is playing and the other one tunes in, one them are kicked out. Why?

Message 6 of 6 (301 Views)