Crosshair too transparent/dim?

by TaroBeanzzTTV

Original Post

Crosshair too transparent/dim?

★★★ Novice

Is it just me or is the crosshair too transparent/dim. I tend to lose it when I try to flick and it's very frustrating. You miss shots you wouldn't cuz you basically can't aim.

I've tried meddling around with the gamma and brightness. It's either too dark or too light. Thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (2,018 Views)

Re: Crosshair too transparent/dim?

EA DICE Team
@TaroBeanzzTTV not experienced this my self, do you have recording showing what you see?

/Atic
Message 2 of 3 (1,975 Views)

Re: Crosshair too transparent/dim?

★★★ Novice

Sorry for the late reply.
It seems that it has worked much better for me when I changed my gamma setting to 1.000000. And maybe changing the brightness by a bit once in a while.

However I just want to make mention that it's just hard to see the reticle especially when you use weapons such as the wingman as the reticle or iron sights keeps jumping up and down due to recoil. Plus with the low fps available for me.

I just want to mention that my gamma was lesser before this as default.
And also I wanted to change my gamma in the first place because fighting in areas such as tunnels will make it very hard to see opponents. Especially when they have dark outfits. Or fighting on snowy areas and the reticle seems to disappear almost.

Message 3 of 3 (1,927 Views)