Re: Cross platform error

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Cross platform error

★★ Novice

Hey I have been trying to play with a friend of mine who is on PC. They try to search me and can’t find me. I try to search them and of course 15 accounts with the same username come up. Before their name wasn’t showing up at all. We want to play and I have invites open but this seems to be a constant issue. 

This is on Apex Legends. 

Message 1 of 8 (300 Views)

★★ Novice

Bump?

Message 2 of 8 (268 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @pquills

Have you double-checked the privacy settings on your account to make sure cross-play and invites are both enabled? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 8 (253 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes both are enabled and on her side too. 

Message 4 of 8 (240 Views)

★★ Novice

I can find other PC players but not them so it’s odd. 

Message 5 of 8 (239 Views)

Community Manager

@pquills 

It is really weird that it would only be happening with that specific friend. Do you know if the same thing is happening on their side? Do they only run into issues when they're trying to group up with you? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 8 (224 Views)

★★ Novice

yes it is happening to them too so i am not sure what’s happening but i’d like to play with them Frown

Message 7 of 8 (221 Views)

Community Manager

@pquills 

Got it, thanks. Do you know if the same thing is still happening if you're signed into a different account on your console? I am really curious if this is strictly happening with this specific account. If you can log into Apex Legends on a different account, please see if you're able to add your friend from there. 

Let me know what you find out if you're able to give this a try. Thanks again!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 8 of 8 (199 Views)