Cross platform Friend finding issue

by fireckicken1970

Original Post

Re: Cross platform Friend finding issue

★★★ Newbie

I have this same problem with my friend on Xbox. We do not have the same ea account or anything and the friend request still won’t come through

Message 51 of 175 (2,363 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My brother and I are having this same issue and I disconnected our EA accounts from being on the same one and we are still having the problem where neither one of us can get each others friend requests to play with each other. Any help with this would be appreciated.  

Message 52 of 175 (2,330 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can see my friend on the Xbox and he isn't receiving the friend request i send, i Use both my steam and EA id names and they cant see me. ive restarted my pc and that didnt work. i am showing online on origin and on steam so i cant figure out why i cant play with them

Message 53 of 175 (2,280 Views)

★ Novice

Hey I have the same the same issue, could ypu help me as well?

Message 54 of 175 (2,250 Views)

★ Novice
@ljpengy123 Hey i have the same issue. Did ypu get rid of that? If yes how?
Message 55 of 175 (2,250 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I am having-the same issue. I am trying to play with my friend that uses PC while i play on ps5 but he cant find my name when he tries to add me. I can find his name but he does not get the invites i send him. Is there a solution to this problem or does cross platform just not work right now when trying to to play with people you know?

Kind regards

Message 56 of 175 (2,228 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue for me. One friend in particular when we try and meet up he won’t show up on my friends list. I’m on PS4 Pro he’s on XBox Series X. We have to continually reboot till it shows one of us and join up on them. Usually we can join but won’t be able to send invites IF we can find them. Eventually after a couple matches, we can see each other in the friends list. 

Message 57 of 175 (2,149 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can’t seem to friend with my friend who’s on PlayStation and I’m on Xbox I can’t play with him besides when I joined his guild and we have to spam invite each other until at some point it pops up is there any solution to friending each other?

Message 58 of 175 (2,032 Views)

Re: Cross Platform Apex Can't add a Xbox player [PC]

★★★ Newbie

Hi did you solve it?

If yes, how did you solve it? 

Message 59 of 175 (1,962 Views)

★ Novice

Best we’ve found is to unfriend and re friend. 

Message 60 of 175 (1,982 Views)