Cross Progression - PS4 to PC

by uchihaxero

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cross Progression - PS4 to PC

★★★ Newbie

I have progress and purchases from my Apex Legends on ps4. Now i have Apex Legends on PC, i wanted to copy my saves and progress to PC

Message 1 of 5 (718 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cross Progression - PS4 to PC

Community Manager
@uchihaxero To confirm Apex Legends does not support cross-progression if you go from one platform to another, you will not be able to access your content on the new platform.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (676 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@uchihaxero To confirm Apex Legends does not support cross-progression if you go from one platform to another, you will not be able to access your content on the new platform.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (677 Views)

★★★ Novice

And when Respawn is planning to release it, because I got pissed of playing Ps4, and Apex Legends one of the biggest game companies that haven't cross progression and it's almost 15 Season of Apex with out Cross progression, what kind of Programmers do you guys have in Respawn?

Message 3 of 5 (567 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dang. Wish you had that.

Ah well. Thanks for the answer.

Message 4 of 5 (467 Views)

★★ Apprentice
3 months left; tick tock...
Message 5 of 5 (361 Views)