Cross Plat Lobby Game Chat Not Working

by torijekay

Original Post

Voice chat not working for apex legends crossplay specifically

★★★★★ Newbie

I've never had issues with any other crossplay games voice chat, but Apex has been insanely terrible lately with it not working. Not only in lobby, but in the game itself. We spent hours trying to fix, restart, etc. Specifically was playing with two PC players I'm friends with (I'm xbox) and i could hear one but not the other. They could both hear each other, we made multiple parties each trying to remedy but each time no matter what, two of us could talk and the third could hear but noone could hear them and it would alternate from person to person. (noone was muted or had mics off, all nice quality headsets, and good connections with all updates.)

Message 51 of 77 (1,233 Views)

Re: Cross Plat Lobby Game Chat Not Working

★ Novice

So we're over 2 months into the Beta and this is still not working. At the very least can we get some input from the devs as to why this is such a hard feature to make work? I hope they realise the amount of people that are concerned about this...

Message 52 of 77 (1,163 Views)

★★★ Guide
@torijekay Same here. Me and my PC friend can't hear my Xbox friend at all no matter what we do. Crossplay is basically useless without this feature and it has been 2 months. Can we get a dev response? Anything?
Message 53 of 77 (1,078 Views)

Betreff: Cross Plat Lobby Game Chat Not Working

★★★★★ Newbie
@torijekay I have the same issue too, but i think nobody cares...
Message 54 of 77 (1,022 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue, PC- PS4. Can we get any input ?

Message 55 of 77 (905 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo useless

Message 56 of 77 (862 Views)

Community Manager

An update went out today meant to address issue's that recently were reported, can you confirm if this is still happening?

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 57 of 77 (823 Views)

Cant talk with my teammates if they are on a different console

★★ Novice

I have noticed ever seen the new cross play feature I can’t talk with a lot of Xbox players but they can hear me sometimes. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Message 58 of 77 (815 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@torijekay Still not fixed for me. Bs
Message 59 of 77 (666 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 60 of 77 (665 Views)