Crew member appearance authorization - fixed yet?

by Glissanda

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crew member appearance authorization - fixed yet?

★★★ Novice

Hi, everyone,

A few months ago I posted about the Cartel Market unlock "Crew member appearance authorization (account)" item being broken.  It's only useful for non-subscribers (since subs get that ability), and I was not a subscriber when I posted about it.  When I used one, I was only able to change my companions' appearances for a short time, and not for all of the appearances, and not for all characters.  I was unable to submit a bug report at the time, since only subs can do so, but I have been a sub for a couple of months now, and reported it a while back.

Is there any way to determine whether this has been fixed yet?  I don't think I will be able to maintain my subscription beyond the 3 months I bought, and it will be ending in another month.  I don't want to find out the hard way that the authorizations still don't work, and when I'm no longer able to even submit another bug report.

When I submitted a support ticket about it, I was sent a new one, possibly with the thought that only the ones generated before the server merge were broken, but a second one was also broken.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5 (3,310 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Crew member appearance authorization - fixed yet?

EA Live QV Team

@Glissanda

Should be sorted out now! I've sent you a PM with some more details Standard smile

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (3,348 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

@Glissanda

I can check this out for you, usually submitting a ticket in does the trick and the replacement items work, but I'll see what happened.

Message 2 of 5 (3,286 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks, looking forward to your reply Standard smile
Message 3 of 5 (3,278 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Glissanda

Should be sorted out now! I've sent you a PM with some more details Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (3,349 Views)

★★★ Novice
OK, thanks! Since the appearance auth. is only for non-subs, I'll have to wait about a month to try it out again. I appreciate the help!
Message 5 of 5 (3,237 Views)